oh no-

Y/n's pov

Tw: self harm, yelling/hurtful words

The waitress took me back to someone's office.

"Oh yeah, I'm Isabelle, so you know what to moan~" she smiled. She helped me sit on the desk.

I looked up at her and followed downwards as she got on her knees.

I began to blush when she started taking off my pants. "W-wait! What are you gonna do-?" I asked

"Nothing much, just a little licking~" she replied. She took off my pants and underwear and looked.

"Wow, you look beautiful~" she complemented, which made me embarrassed. She moved forward and started licking.

"mm-" 'oh my god- she's really licking me- I'm really doing this with a girl-'

I couldn't deny that she was really good with her tounge. I guess it's true what they say, lesbians know how to make a girl feel better than a man could. Probably cause they have vaginas too.

She swirled her tounge around and played with my clit as I moaned.

She pulled away and stood up. She got on top of me halfway and kissed me. She made sure to get tounge in there too.

I kissed her back in pleasure. While she was kissing me I heard her take off her skirt and panties.

She leaned back away and positioned herself. She put one leg on the desk, one on the ground.

Our pussys were right there in front of each other. She slowly started rubbing them together. Moans came out of her mouth which turned me on even more.

"Fuckk~ you're really wet~" she said. I didn't know how to respond except in moans.

"Mm~ i-isabelle~" I moaned tilting my head back in pleasure.

"If you moan my name like that I'll act up~" she told me. I didn't know whether that was good or bad.

She started rubbing faster against me. "aH~ mIh~ i- ahh~" I couldn't even speak from the amount of pleasure.

"Cum for me~" she demanded.

I was already about to anyways. She picked up the pace along with more moans coming out.

"I-im cumming-" I told her. "Yess~ cum for mommy~" she replied.

"aH AH- AhH!-~" I came and she did with me. My first time with a girl. Wow.

She leaned in and kissed me again. "So how'd it feel?" She asked. "G-good.." I responded while looking away in embarrassment.

She helped me get on my clothes and everything. "im sorry! But I can't do this with you again! I have a boyfriend and we've been together for so long and he's the one for me.. I just..-"

"No no, it's okay, I get it, you can even slap me. You don't ever have to see me again. I just wanted to help you discover yourself." She replied.

Well now I know I'm bi.

"I should probably get going.." I said. "Alright, well, buh bye" she waved.