IMPORTANT, EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Happy easter guys! But also happy birthday to kurapika, this is a short a/n but please keep reading,

so. I am working on the last chapter, it's over 2 thousand words and it's gonna be longer. I want this to be my longest chapter since it's the actual ending and I won't write anymore of the story after, maybe a one shot of life but no more.

Please be patient with me, I know it's been like 3 weeks but I really am trying.

I don't know what to do guys. Before I didn't want help. But now.. I can't take all this.

I didn't understand how anyone could have their mental health affect something they do, or how mental health would affect them so badly they wanted to change.

But now, my mental health affects everything i do. I can't do school work so I'm failing. I can't write so you guys are leaving. I can't even go outside.

My anger issues have gotten worse too. And I just don't know what to do. I want to change now. I want to be able to go outside and talk to people without a problem. I want to go to school and have friends. I want to be nice and friendly. I want to be caring and not think badly. I want to do something with my life...

But somethings holding me back. It's telling me to stay hopeless and saying I don't want that. I know I do but my anxiety doesn't want any of that.

And this state test has been dawning on me too. To be in a room with so many kids you don't know and take a test.

It's horrifying to me.

But please know I really am trying to do things, I'm trying. I'm trying..