to kidnap a kidnapper (pt 1)

Tw: Kidnapping    

                      Y/n's pov

Me and Killua were eating some McDonald's breakfast after making out. What? You wanted to read about? Too bad.

Fine.

      Flashback on to the couch

Me and Killua had just woken up and did our normal routine. We decided to just order breakfast this time since McDonald's is good as hell.

Killua and I both sat on the couch waiting. "I'm bored." I heard Killua say.

"Me too." I replied "wanna make out?" He asked all of a sudden.

"So sudden.. but sure." I said as I moved towards him. He called my cheek and pressed his lips against mine.

He made sure to slip his tounge in too. I moved onto his lap keeping our lips locked as I did so.

He moved his hands to my ass and gripped it. I placed my hands on his chest squeezing my hands into fist a little from pleasure.

Moans managed to wiggle out of our mouths as our tounges played around with each other.

I tilted my head a little to make things more spicy. I decided to move a little to tease him. He grunted from pleasure.

We stayed like that until we heard a knock at the door. We pulled away and panted. "I'll get that, since you have a, problem" I told him.

I got up and grabbed my wallet then walked to the door. I opened it and the girl handed me the breakfast and I handed her the money.

I thanked her and brought the food to the coffee table in front of the couch. Me and Killua dug in since we were starving (*cough* for each other *cough*)

Skip to after we finished eating. Katie and rachel were here to look for clues.

"Maybe we can go and ask if anyone saw anything?" Rachel suggested. "We could try" Killua said. "Welp let's get in the car again." I sighed.

We all walked out of the apartment building and to Killua's car. Killua drove us to the street we saw him last on camera.

We walked around asking different people if they saw anything to which they all said no. We were gonna give up hope when we saw another woman.

We walked up to her and asked her if she saw anything weird happen the last few days.

"Actually.. I did see an old man get in a car with other people. But I thought the man.was drunk so they were helping him out." She said.

"Did you see anything about the car!?" Rachel asked. "Well, it was a black van with tinted windows.. it did have a word in white on the passenger window. It was soul. But may I ask why you're asking me this?"

"It's for a missing person" I told her. "Well I hope you find them" she said. We thanked her and walked away. "So a black van with tinted windows and the word soul on the passenger window." Katie recited.

"We should look and see if we find it incase they stayed in town" rachel said. "Yeah" Killua agreed.

So we set off on our journey of looking at each individual car we could find in our town. "Guys! Look!" Katie said.

We all looked over and saw the van. "We found it!" I exclaimed. "Now we need to go inside." Katie said. "Wait. We need to wait till dark. Then no one will be up and we can break in." Killua told her.

"Yeah that sounds more reasonable." "Well let's go home and all meet back here at 2am ok?" He said. "K" we all replied.

With that me and Killua drove katie and rachel to Katie's house then back to ours to wait.

Hours passed which seemed like forever until it finally reached 1:30am. The house was about 30 minutes away so we left. We picked up katie and rachel too.

We all stood in front of the house making sure no one was looking.
"Are we really gonna do this?" I asked. "Yep. But don't worry. I have this gun I bought just incase anything goes wrong"

'well we are breaking into a kidnappers house..'

The door was of course locked. "Anyone got a knife?" I asked. They all looked at me confused. "I use to open locked doors with knives." I said.

"I have this bobby pin" katie told me. "Hm I could try this." I replied and took it. I placed it in the hole and wiggled it around. (That's what he said 😏-)

I did this for a few seconds and it unlocked. "Presto." I said.

Ughhhhhhh another delayed chapter 😃✌🏼 so sorry guys😔 I just haven't had any motivation to write chapters like I used too. I haven't had much motivation to do anything really. I haven't even done any of my school work yet this week so that's cool🙂 I guess I've been stressed about writing this cause I think it's a priority which it kinda is. But don't worry I'll still write this book. Also it's almost 2 am here so it might seemed rush sorry about that. Have extra cake children

😚🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Total words: 873