storys don't always have a happy ending

A/n, hey guys, so this is the last chapter of my book. If you got attached to my story get some tissues. Here's some snacks 🍡🍰🍉🍟🥣🍧🍦🥧🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪🍜🍞🍇🍅🍕🥞🍿🥤🥛

Idk who's pov

Rachel sat In her bed staring at the wall. "Today's the day.." she mumbled.

"I'll kill her today."

"Then.. Killua will turn to me for comfort.. and he'll love me, and only me.." she whispered while smiling.

Rachel got up and put on new clothes. 'i have to act nice' she thought.

'i'll wait until dark'

__________

You and Killua were sitting in your living room cuddling. You were happy yet sad. You still couldn't get over what happened yesterday.

What made you feel even worse was the fact that rachel had been lying to you to get closer to Killua. Not only that but she was messing with Katie's feelings.

So many years she kept on to the lie. Just to make someone love her.

You were furious with her.

Killua must've noticed your anger, because he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"C'mon, don't be so mad, we'll confront her today" he told you. "I know but.. how are we gonna tell Katie..?" You asked.

"We can tell her now. The sooner the better." He stated.

You sighed. "You're probably right.." you got out your phone and texted katie.

'hey, can you come over? Alone' you sent the message and waited for a reply.

A couple minutes later your phone buzzed. 'Sure! But why alone?'

'Just do it please'

'okay!'

You set your phone down and hugged Killua. "She's gonna be so.. so devastated.. this is her girlfriend she's had for years.."

He pet your head. "Yes it's true she'll be heartbroken, but we'll be there to comfort her." He assured you.

You and Killua waited in silence for what seemed like forever until you heard a knock at your door.

Both you and Killua got up and answered it. Katie was standing there smiling like she usually does.

It broke your heart that you'd be telling her the truth.

"Come sit down" you told her and sat back on the couch with Killua.

She seemed a little confused but sat in between you guys where there was space.

"What's up? You guys seem really gloomy" she said. You sighed and decided it would just be better to tell her now and not sugar coat it.

"Well.." you began, "you see katie, Rachel's been.. lying to you."

She looked even more confused than before. "What do you mean by that..?" She asked.

"Rachel.. doesn't really love you, she's been lying to all of us. Her dad never went missing, he's been dead for years."

Katie's face looked upset and shocked. "Wh-what-? That's not true.. rachel wouldn't lie to me!" She told you.

"Katie.. we have evidence.. she hacked our phones and devices to make it seem like he was lost but, we found someone who told us that her father died years ago when she was around 6, and his phone didn't have any missing reports"