relief

Y/n's pov

I woke up in an instant immediately sitting up in sweat.

"What the fuck..." I whispered. Killua looked at me with concern. "What's wrong?" He asked putting down his phone.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I hugged him tightly to which he was surprised but hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry" I cried to him. "Why? You didn't do anything" he said confused. I let go of him and looked at my thighs.

Nothing.. no cuts except for my fading old ones. It was a dream. I didn't cheat. Thank God.

"Did you have a nightmare or something?" He asked. "You could say.." I replied.

"What about?" I paused. "I cheated on you in my dream.. i-im really sorry Killua.." i said while hanging my head in shame.

I felt him grab me. My head was on his chest and he was hugging me. "It wasn't real, dreams can have crazy things. But may I ask who you cheated with?" He asked pulling away.

"That waitress at the diner, I think I'm bisexual" I told him. "Well I know you wouldn't cheat on me in real life, and congratulations y/n, I support you!" He smiled.

'hes not angry?'

"Aren't you upset or anything?"I asked him. "No? I mean it's just a dream, I used to have dreams of having sex with actresses I liked while we were dating" he said nonchalantly.

I felt a little jealous but put it aside.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked while getting up. "Like 10" he responded.

"You think it's a good time to go see this guy." "Hm, yeah, let's get ready" he said.

I walked to our bag and grabbed my extra pair of clothes then went to the bathroom to change.

I started taking off my clothes when Killua walked in. I got a little embarrassed but brushed it off. "What?" I asked.

He eyed me up down smirking. He walked closer cornering me to the wall. "Hey, we might have some time to do something~" he teased.

"Oh no mister. Remember, 2 weeks?" I said pushing his chest away smiling.

He pouted. "You're so meannn" I ignored him while I got dressed. I walked out as he finished up changing.

I grabbed my shoes and sat down on the bed and put them on. "Ready?" I heard Killua ask me.

"Yeah" I replied. He walked with me to the door and we made our way to the car.

"M'lady" he smiled as he opened the passenger door. "Thankyou good sir" I joked as I got in.

He walked to the driver side and got in. "625 blockwood right?" He asked starting the car. "yeah" I nodded.

He started driving to the guy's house. I hummed some songs I knew as we drove by several houses and streets.

I saw a sign which had the words blockwood on it. 'looks like we're almost there I thought to myself.

We parked in front of a house with the address number as 625. "Looks like we're here" Killua said turning off the car.

I unfastened my seatbelt and reached for the door. "Uh uh uh" I heard Killua say. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Is this your way of trying to get in my pants?" I smirked. "N-no, of course not, I'm just a gentleman" he stated.

"Uh huh" I said sarcastically while walking to the house. Killua followed me.