heart break

Y/n's pov

I opened the car door trembling as I walked inside the hotel.

'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck' is the only thing I was thinking. I checked in and walked up the stairs.

I dreaded more and more as I got closer to the room.

When I finally reached it.

I slowly reached and knocked on the door. The door handle moved and the door opened.

I saw killua and his eyes lit up. "Y/n, you're back! How was your trip?" He asked moving out the way.

Now I didn't wanna tell him. Maybe I could keep things just like this, and never tell him. But I knew it was wrong.

I walked in and onto the bed. Killua seemed confused as to why I didn't answer him.

"Y/n" he said sitting besides me.

Tears started coming out my eyes with no control. "Y/n! W-why are you crying?" He asked.

He wrapped me in his arms to which I immediately backed away from.

"N-no..." I whispered. "I have to tell you something!" I said. "What?" He asked.

I readied myself.

"I-i.. cheated on you.." I blurted and looked down.

The room was silent.

"Wh-what..?" He asked gently. I looked up to see him. My heart broke.

He had tears in his eyes and looked so hurt. I started crying even more. "I did it with that waitress! Because I was stupid and c-curious!" I explained.

"Why!?" He raised his voice. I expected this much.

"I-i don't know!" I told him. "Was I not good enough??" He asked standing up. "Th-thats not it!" I said.

He put his hands through his hair and turned away. "I-i know sorry won't fix it! But I can leave! You won't have to see me again!" I told him.

He laughed.

"Are you kidding me?!" He said turning around, "after all these years you expect I can just let you go without feeling pain???" He yelled.

"I don't wanna let you go!!"

"Why?? I cheated!" I replied. "I-i don't care! We can get past it! I want you! Only you! I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N"

Tears were streaming down his pale cheeks as he fell to his knees. His cries were like thousands of swords with fire going through my heart.

"STOP!! Stop making me feel this way!!" I yelled as I joined him on the ground.

"It hurts!!" I told him through tears. He came closer to me, and hugged me. Even if I tried to let go he kept me close.

"Please.. stay with me.." he mumbled. What's wrong with him?? I should be saying this to him!

I hugged him tightly back finally giving in. We stayed like that for a while.

After some time he finally spoke up. "We should sleep" he picked me up with no warning and layed me in the bed, then joined.

He wrapped me in a hug, but this one felt different than the other ones. It felt, more desperate.

Even though every where on my body was sore I didn't care. I was just gonna be selfish and enjoy the moment.

I wrapped my arms around Killua and snuggled close, closing my eyes, and drifting off to sleep in his embrace.

I'm sorry guys! This chapter is shorter than usual.. I'm just really tired and had a huge breakdown so I wasn't feeling myself. And I'm trying not to let myself fall behind in schedule, so if you guys could say something like "can't wait for the next chapter" in the comments even if you don't mean it, it gives me motivation. My short story time today is literally that I'm failing in school and I was crying cause I'm batshit dumb in math and I had to keep adding numbers to make sure I had them right even though I didn't have to before. I wasn't even sure and I was scared I got the answers wrong, my papaw was trying to teach me btw. But yeah just alot of crying and stupidity. So extra cake to make up for the short chapter

(◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Total words: 700