Arriving

Y/n's pov

Me and Killua have now officially arrived in the town Joseph hopkins was in after our car ride that might I add was full of Killua pulling some shit.

'Now to drive to Blockwood' I thought. "Let's stop somewhere and eat something" Killua said while looking over at me.

I nodded in response. Killua grabbed his phone and did whatever, assuming he was looking up restaurants.

After a few minutes he said something. "Found this diner, it's got good reviews, wanna go?" "yeah I've been starving since you ate all our snacks." I replied a bit angrily.

"You were asleep it was your loss." He shrugged. "Just drive" I said.

He started driving again and I watched until we stopped at this diner.

'patty's diner, how cliche.'

We got out the car and walked up to the diner. There were alot of cars so it was most likey busy.

'guess that means it's good' Killua held the door open for me and I walked in. I was immediately hit with a good ass smell.

This smell was heavenly! My mouth was already watering before I even saw any food.

A waitress came up to us and led us to a table. We slid into our seat in the booth and waited.

"Smells really good" Killua said sniffing the air. "I know right" since it was busy it would probably take a while for us to order.

I picked up the menu and looked through the food. It had your average diner food. I went to the breakfast section.

For some reason I got hit with nostalgia. 'i remember that time dumb hoe Rachel said she could be Killua's breakfast'

Still hated her for it.

I decided to just go for some regular pancakes. Killua was also looking through the menu. "Imma get pancakes, you?"

"I'll go for... You~" he winked.
"Good luck with that." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You shall not touch me sexually until you control your horniness."

His entire face went paler than his hair. "b-but- I'm horny all the time!" He frantically said as if it were the end of the world.

"You're over exaggerating you can live without pussy for 2 weeks or more." I said and waved him off.

This bitch gasped so loud. "2 weeks??? Or more????" He said. "But that pussy's too good to resist!"

My face heated up. "S-stop being so loud you idiot!" "But it's true."  He gave me puppy eyes. "Why must you be so mean.. you know you can always tell me to stop but to punish me with it?? You're evil."

"You're acting like a child." I rolled my eyes. "And you're acting like Rachel." He immediately clamped his mouth shout.

"What did you just say..?" I asked furiously.

"I said that you're acting like an angel!" He said smiling innocently. "Good." I said cooling down.

"Oh yeah, did you figure out what you wanted to eat?" I asked.

"Y-" "not me." I said sternly. He sighed. "The hashbrowns..." He grumbled.

I looked away and to the diner. I looked around at everyone else sitting down and eating. 'younger me would be freaking out about being in the room with this many people..'

'guess I changed a little.' I spotted someone who was looking at me. I saw his eyes widen a little. He started walking towards me. 'huh-'

"Y/n is that you?" He asked as he was up to my table. Killua looked at him confused. "Yeah my name's y/n. Why, who are you?" I asked.

"It's me! Leo! Remember?" I thought for a second. 'leo, Leo, Leo.. Leo!' "oh yeah! Leo!" On instinct I got up and hugged him.

"I can't believe it's actually you! I thought you were gone forever!" I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around me too. "You're the one who moved, I thought you went away forever!"

I heard Killua cough. I looked over at him and let go of Leo. "Sorry Killua, this is Leo, he's an old friend of mine! And Leo, this is Killua, my boyfriend!" I said.

"Nice to meet you Killua" Leo said while sticking his hand out. Killua looked jealous and hesitant but shook his hand. "Hi."

"Hey, wanna sit with us? We haven't ordered anything yet" I asked. I saw killua glare at him and me from the corner of my eye but ignored it.

"Sure! It'd be great to catch up." He smiled.

Ooooooh~ Killua's jealous ~ you know I think it's sweet that Killua still does little things for y/n like holding the door for her. But let's see, I'mma tell you a story! So my mom told me this, when I was younger like 2 maybe she was giving me a bath. And I've always hated having to put all my hair under water and have her pour water over my head cause I was scared of drowning- but she told me to put my head lower and I looked at her and said, "goodbye mommy." She was freaked out that her 2 year old said that but she told me that story when I got older. Well also, sorry for not updating 😃 I completely forgot- so extra cake!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)🍰🍰🍰(And incase you were wondering it's strawberry shortcake)

Total words: 895