Dinning with a special person.

Kongpob pov..

After I came from office I got fresh changed my clothes and got ready for our dinner date. I don't want to be late so I reached the place 5 minutes early.

I was waiting for him, suddenly one motorbike stopped in front of me.

"Excuse me." That person didn't give any response and took off his helmet.
I was surprise to see P'Arthit.

"P'Arthit?...Motorbike?"

"Kongpob sit." He gave a helmet to wear, without saying anything furthur, wearing it I sat on pillion seat. I didn't know that he has bike. He never told me about it and I never saw him riding bike. He started the motorbike.
It was a beautiful evening, there was a fast moving rush on road. It's not like I am sitting on a bike for the bike time but sitting with P'Arthit...I am very lucky.

I never thought, a day in my life will come rather I should say an evening in my life will come..I will sit on a backseat and he will ride the motorbike. We are on a motorbike ride. Wow it sounds cool!

We halted at the signal. I saw a couple on a mopad, the girl was hugging that guy but in our case I can't hug him even if I want to, first we are in public place and second I don't know how he will react but I happy atleast he is with me.

As he was driving the rush was becoming lesser and lesser when there was very few people I spread my arms in the air and took a long breath. I don't want to stop this.

We reached the place,

"P your hair is all messy because of helmet." I fixed his hair properly.

"Your's too." He too fixed my hair. We both smiled looking at each other.

"Come on let's go inside." He started walking and I followed him, we went inside, restaurant was on other side and we walked towards the lawn. As we entered the place, I saw a beautiful decore, automatically my steps halted and I started looking around. It was a private place because there was only one table, my thoughts got interrupted,

"Kongpob wait here, I will come."

"Where are you going?" I asked him but without any reply he left. Where he went living me alone? I again started to look around. There were two chair and a circular table in the middle. The table was decorated with candles, rose pattles etc. Lamplights hanging on the trees and lightings all around. It was looking beautiful.

"Good Evening sir." One waiter greeted me.

"Good Evening." They started to set the table and after they finished,

"Enjoy your meal sir." I smiled and they went. Did P'Arthit planned everything for me? But where is he?

"Kong!" I turned around to see him. He was hiding something in his hands. He gave a warm smile and I too smiled.
I didn't notice earlier, he was wearing full sleeves cream color t-shirt with two black stripes on sleeves, dark blue  ankel length jeans. He was looking stunning. He was looking so young that no one will believe he has children.

"Kongpob." I came into reality when he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"P you did all this for me?"

"No it's not for you, someone is coming."

"Huh? Who?"

"Idiot of course it's only for you and this is also for you." He gave me a bunch of red roses. My smile was becoming wider and wider.

"Thankyou P'Arthit, thankyou so much for doing all this for me. Thankyou.'" I hugged him tightly. I was overwhelmed. The things he did is just..I am happy, very happy.