The harsh truth.

Kongpob pov..

I could not believe to what he just said, he don't love me anymore that's why he was not receiving my calls.

No he can't do this. He must be kidding. I again called him but his phone was switched off.

I need to talk with him. He can't do this to me. I immediately got up from the chair, changed my clothes and went downstairs. I then walked to my parents room to tell them that I am going outside. As I reached near their room I heard them speaking in slightly high pitched voice. Are they quarreling? I never heard or saw them like this. Of course they must be quarreling but they never quarreled in front of us.

I don't want to interfere in them so I decided to go from there, but as I turned I heard P'Arthit name. I stopped in my way and went closer to the door.

"How you can accept them. Our son is wrong. You know it very well that love cannot happen between both of them. That Arthit is man, he is divorcee and already has children." As I heard that, my hands clenched into fists. How she can speak like this?

"But I told you many time their love is different and when love happens it doesn't look gender, status and anyother things and apart from that I love my son."

"I don't know anything about that. My Kong was wrong and I corrected him, that day I told that Arthit to break all the relation with our Kong." As I heard that I was stunned standing there. The ground slipped under my foot. How she can do this? She separated us. I walked back to my room,

Means P'Arthit stopped talking with me because of this.
I don't know what got into me, I started to throw all the things. I tore off the pillow and threw it.

I was angry, angry on my mae and P'Arthit too. Why they didn't talk with me directly? Why they did this to me?

I pulled the bedsheet, threw the cushions that was on sofa.
The flower vase to fell on the ground. It broke into pieces like my heart. I can't take this...it hurts beyond andurance. I started walking,

"Aaaaaa." One piece of that vase went inside the arch of my foot.

"P'ARTHIT." I shouted his name and collapsed on the floor.
"Why didn't you tell me about all this?"

"P'Kongpob. What happened to you?" Lek came running inside my room.

"Kongpob what did you do? Why you threw all the things?" Mae said looking around, pho was also there with her. She was about to walk to me,

"Don't come near me.."

"Kongpob what happened?"

"Hahahaha pho my mae is asking me what happened? What should I tell her?" I slowly tried to stand.

"Kong listern to me, your leg.."

"It's ok pho. I am ok." I started to walk it was hurting but I didn't stop.

"P'Kong your leg, stop there don't move." Lek came running to me.

"No Lek I am absolutely fine. It's not hurting more then mae hurt me. She separated me and P'Arthit."
"Yes I love him. He is a man. He is 7 years older then me, yes he is divorcee, he has children but I am not shameful about him, because I love him with all my heart, love with my soul, he is in my every vein so even if you separate us physically, you can't take him out from my heart mae." Her eyes were moisty and tears started to fall down.

"Kong..."

"I am sorry mae. Please forgive me. I made you cry." Lek came to me with first aid box.

"No Lek I don't want..."

"P'Kongpob shut up and sit there fast." He was angry. I quietly sat on the chair. He slowly and gently removed that piece, after doing the first aid he kept that aside and hugged me,

"P'Kong please don't hurt yourself. I can't see you like this."
He said and parted,

"Lek do you accept me?"

"I accept you P'Kong."

"Thankyou Lek and don't worry I am perfectly fine and thankyou for this." I stood and started to walk towards the door, I need sometime to come out of all this mess.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to live alone for sometime." I again started walking towards the door.

Mae came to me and hold my arm.
"Don't do this Kongpob."

"Don't worry mae I am not going to his house." Because he left me alone. He didn't care about me. I hold her hands firmly, she was crying, I am sorry for hurting you mae but I am totally broken from inside.
I wiped her tears,

"Mae I am sorry for behaving like this but I love him more then I love myself and love can definitely happen between both of us." As I said her eyes widened,
"I love him and only him and I love you too but I am sorry that I cannot love any of the girls you told me. I am sorry that I will not be able to love anyone. I am sorry I will not be able to fulfill your wish to marry a girl and start a family. Please forgive me if it's possible." I calmly spoke and joined my hands

"Kongpob.." I walked to pho.

"I don't want you to go."

"Pho I need sometime. Please I want to be alone for sometime. Don't worry I will be fine."

"Why aren't you stopping him. Please stop him." Mae said to pho.

"Don't worry. I just need sometime mae."

"P'Kong don't go like this." Lek came to me.

"I am ok Lek." I patted on his head and immediately left the room because if I didn't leave now I will not be able to leave looking at their faces.

I descended the stairs to the living room. Until now tears were slowly falling down but now tears were flowing like a river.
I hurt all of them again.

I came outside and stopped a taxi and sat inside but I don't know where to go.

Finally I decided to go to farmhouse. I always go there when I feel lost, no one knows that I come here when I am not feeling good, only David uncle knows. He takes care of the farmhouse he is trusted person of my father and he knows about P'Arthit. I told him few months before about P'Arthit.

This is the only place I didn't take P'Arthit, but he knows about this place. But why I am thinking about him. He hurt me again and this time very badly. He freaking left me alone.

As I reached I straightly walked inside, washed my face. After coming from the room I sat on a pool side sun lounger and started looking around. He is not living my mind. I never knew that I will feel so much pain and still can't stop thinking about that person.

I leaned against the cushion and closed my eyes, tears started to fall from corner of my eyes.

How he can say that he don't love me anymore. He promised me that he will not leave me, he promised me that he will stay with me. Was it that easy for him to do all this? I am feeling lonely...

"Sir Kongpob do you need anything?" My chain of thoughts interrupted, I wiped my tears before opening it, got up and sat,

"No aunty I don't need anything. But..where is David uncle?"

"He will come in afternoon."

"Ok." I nodded

"If you need anything please let me know."

"Yes aunty." She nodded and left. I again looked around,

Why didn't he fight for us? Atleast he should have talked with me for once. Why are you thinking about him? Just stop thinking about him Kongpob.

---------

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are safe,
If you like this chapter please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading 🙏

TrueLove.