Is this what they call love?

Kongpob pov..

I was walking in the backyard talking with mae. After talking I ended the call and sat on the bench. I gazed around all the trees and flowers, leaning back I closed my eyes.

"Kongpob!" I immediately opened my eyes and saw P'Arthit was standing there.

"Phi." I sat straight.

"Did I scare you off?"

"Huh!...no no."

"Whom were you talking to? Girlfriend." Saying this he sat on another corner of the bench.

"No phi, I just talked with my mae." I answered.

"Ok I pretend to believe you." He nodded.

"Phiiiii." I whined and he smiled.

"Ok ok, so I never asked you but why did you left your home?" He asked looking at me.

"Because we had to meet P'Arthit." I muttered.

"Huh! What?" He knitted his eyebrows.

"Emmmmm...actually my mae was forcing me to get marry with some random girl and I don't wanted to marry someone I don't know, we had a small agrument and I decided to take a break. So here I am now sitting with my landlord." I smiled ear to ear.

"Oohh...so with whom do you live?"

"I live with my beautiful mother who cooks delicious food like you. With my father who is very close to me and Lek my little brother."

He nodded.

"What about you Phi?"

"You know everyone already, beside that I have a sister who is older than me.

"Ooohh." I thought he is the only son.

There was a silence. We both were looking at the beautiful surrounding.

He said breaking the silence,
"Kongpob, sorry to interfere in your matters but she is your mother. She cares for you that's why she behaves like this. Even my mother sometimes behaves like this, but that doesn't mean you have to leave your home, there might be other solutions. Problems are not solved from running  away, if you run away, it will be as it is." He turned his face to look at me.

"I will keep it in my mind phi." I spoke and he again started looking around. I was still looking at him, actually he is right, but how he can be so good. He is unaware that I know his past story, aunty asked him to marry and he agreed, besides so many things happened he still love his mother. How someone can be so good. I was still looking at him.

"Ok then I am going first, you also go and sleep it's already late, good night." He spoke and ruffled my hair.

"Good night." I could only speak this much because I was shocked by his gesture. I saw him walking towards his room. I kept my hand on my chest, my heart was pounding so hard like it is going to explode. I again turned and looked at his balcony, the door was closed, and lights were off.

"Is this....lov....no no its not, how can it be..." ignoring it I immediately got up and went to the room.

---------

I was staring at file without paying attention. In my mind there was only P'Arthit.

"Kong it's lunch time." I glanced at him and again looked down at the file.

"I am not hungry Lee. You go and eat." I said without looking at him.

"But uncle is also waiting for you." Yes he must be waiting. I kept the file aside.