Happened again.

Arthit pov..

After so many days mae allowed me to cook. I was arranging the breakfast on the dinning table.

"Have you decided?" Pho asked me.

"About what?"

"Kongpob." I didn't speak anything.

"Oon it's very rare that you get someone who loves you without any conditions and besides that he is good person." He paused.
"What are you thinking?" He added.

"What will people say?"

"We think about what people will say through out our life, ignoring and forgetting the things we love to do. One should do what makes them happy. They are going to judge you in every way and let them think, whatever you decision will be...don't make your decision considering them or thinking about them, understood."

"Thankyou pho." I finally decided. I will tell him what's in my heart.

"Oon I need to tell you something." Mae walked in the dinning room from the kitchen.

"What mae?"

"Please don't be angry but I am the one who told Kongpob about your past." I was shocked hearing what she said.

"What mae? How can you do this?"

"Please listern to me first, I was sad that day because, day before that day Mary aunty asked me if you want to marry again I became sad and felt guilty that all that happened because of me. Next day he saw me sad and asked me what happened and therefore....I spoke everything."

Means he came to know because of her.

"But mae there was no need to tell him."

"Sorry, please forgive me."

"No need to apologize. I am not angry." Now there is no point to get angry because I have already decided.

-----------

All this days I was not able to purchase groceries because mae didn't allow me to do any work. Refrigerator was almost empty. I needed some groceries so I went to convenience store but it was close. It's very rare that this store is close. It's ok I will have to go to the mall.

I reached the mall, after I finished my shopping and was walking to go back my steps hault when I saw someone familiar. I looked at the person properly. KONGPOB, smile appeared on my face. But he was skinny and I can see dark circles around his eyes. I am sorry Kongpob, you are in this condition because of me. I want to meet him and tell him that I....

My smile disappear when my gaze fell on the girl who came to him. How can I forget that in my life happiness does not last for long time. They were purchasing jewellery, looking at them it seems they were very close. That means he is getting married. My eyes widened at my own thoughts.

I told you Arthit not to think about him. I told you not to open your heart for anyone it will break. Tears filled in my eyes.

"Excuse me, are you ok?" One man asked me.

"Yes I am ok thankyou." I walked as fast as I can and came outside the mall and sat inside the car.

The same thing happened again, backthen I saw her with another man and now....
Why did you do this to me Kongpob? I started accepting everything. I gained courage to talk with you. But now I think I am too late.

It's written, I have to be alone all my life. There is no love in my life. No one loves me and no one will love me ever. I rest my forehead on steering wheel and cried.
Mr Arthit I am telling you for the last time. Don't think about him and live your life as you were living before he came. I wipped my tears and starting my car I drove it towards home.

I decided not to talk about it with anyone. But reaching home I saw P'Malee. She asked me what happened because my face looked dull. I told them nothing happened and also not to talk about him in this house again.

Of course he needs to move on. I was angry on myself I was expecting too much from my life.

LOVE this word is not meant for me. I  believed that someone can love me but I was wrong. I don't deserve anyone's love.

I know I yelled upon him. I know that I spoke rubbish, I ask him to go away because I don't want to ruine his life.
Now it's happening Arthit then why are you sad you should be happy. He got someone who will love him. She will love him and give him family. You should be happy. Be happy for him.

I heard the door bell, I ignored it but again I heard it, where's everyone? Why no one is opening the door.

I got out from the bed and came outside and saw that P'Malee was talking with someone. I couldn't see that person because she was standing blocking that person, as she moved my eyes widened. Why he came here again? To tell me that he moved on and getting married. Is he here to give me his wedding invitation?

------------

That day was the worst day of my life and I accepted that the word love was not made for me.

-------------

Hello everyone,
I hope you are safe,
If you like this chapter please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.