Start a new life.

Arthit pov..

"Kongpob where are we going? I asked him again for the 10th time because he is not answering me. He is driving for 20 minutes now.

"Should I tell you phi?"

"Tell me Kongpob. Why are you keeping so much suspense?"

"Phi we are going on long drive. I know you love it." I looked at him, how he came to know?

"How come you know?" He smiled.

"I have my own ways." He raise his brows.

"Ya I used to love it." I shifted my gaze outside the window.

"Phi from now onwards you will do everything you love. Just enjoy every moment of your life." He said but I didn't say anything and continued looking outside the window.

There was silence in the car.

"I am afraid Kongpob." I felt like sharing it with him.

"Afraid of what phi, I already told you that I...." I interrupted,

"Not that Kongpob, you already erased the insecurities."

"Then what? You know you can tell me."

"I am afraid if I start to live my life happily then what if something again bad happen with me."

"Then because of this are you going to stop living your life. You don't have to worry so much. If you keep worrying like this you will get old at early age and how can you even think like this? You need to understand, start living in present without thinking what will happen tomorrow." He explained still looking in front.
"Are you getting me phi?"

"Yes Kongpob." How can he be so big-hearted. In his heart he has place for everyone. I never saw a person like him, he try to make everyone comfortable and he really understands me.

The cool breeze was touching my face. I slowly took my hand outside the window. I am happy! I looked at Kongpob who has a smile on his face. Seeing him smile appeared on my face too. I again took my hand outside the window, now the road was clear, I started to make waves in the air with my hands. Smiling ear to ear. The fresh air was tickling my palm.

----------

As he said we reached I looked around it was a beautiful place surrounded by long trees and beautiful flowers. There was a path in the middle along with trees on both the side. All over it was beautiful place and greenery everywhere. I don't know when I got out of the car. I turned around to see him, he was already looking at me leaning against the car, smiling ear to ear.

"Are you ready? Still the main place is waiting for us." He spoke with an raised brows. I smiled and nodded.

"Come on then." He started walking and I followed him.

"Phi why are you there? Walk with me." I walked fast and went to him.

We started walking, in between we talked with each other. As we were walking inside from that path the surrounding was getting more and more beautiful. Seriously I never saw a place like this in my whole life.

"Phi see there." He pointed, I looked at the direction and saw a beautiful scenery. Wow that's so beautiful!