Bonding grows.

Kongpob pov..

It's already two days after that, I stopped thinking about it distracting my mind with my work. I decided to stay away from him, but when I look at him I feels like it's impossible but still I am trying.

"Uncle Kong....uncle Kong!" I heard my name being called I got up from my bed and went to the balcony. I saw P'Arthit with children.
Are they going somewhere?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Come on uncle Kong let's go to the mall, get ready we are waiting for you." Prince said and grinned. Are they seriously want to take me with them. I looked at P'Arthit he was looking at Prince with a smile. How someone can look this handsome and his smile is just...I came into reality when again I heard my name.

"Kongpob are you free if you are then join us but it's ok if you still have work." He said.

How can I miss a chance to go with you P'Arthit.

"I don't have work, give me a minute." Saying this I came to change my clothes. Actually I was more excited then Rune and Prince. I don't know from where this energy came from before I was not feeling good. I locked the door and got down.

"I am ready!" I grinned showing my full white teeth. "Yeah!" They both gave a highfive.

P'Arthit shook his head and said,
"If you are done come on sit in the car."

"Uncle Kong sit on passenger seat we can sit here." Rune said pointing out a back seat.

"Hey it's ok." But they already sat.

"We can sit anywhere as long as dad is taking us for shopping." Prince said. P'Arthit smiled at them while checking if they wearing their seat belt properly or not.

We were walking in the mall Prince was in Phi's arms and Rune was walking besides him. I was following them. He walked inside one shop. There were all kid's wear. They both started to see around I looked at P'Arthit he was smiling looking at both of them. Smile appeared on my face too.

Rune went to the fitting room and Prince was still looking around. I don't know how many clothes they are going to purchase today.

"Hey look at them, their family is beautiful and the couple is just...I think I will die." A girl voice fell on my ears. I turned around to look who spoke and found two girls were giggling and talking with each other. I ignored it.

"Yes you are right, they are made for each other." I could still hear it.

"You look good together." I turned to look who spoke, those same girls were  standing with flushed face.

I was dumb standing there.
"Huh!..." I didn't know what to say but my heartbeats raised. I was not expecting this.
"N...no..." I started to say something but I think I was too late they walked from there laughing. I looked at P'Arthit he was looking at me with no expression.

"Dad how's this?" Rune came to him and asked he shifted his gaze from me to her, what just happened? I rubbed my neck...I know I was smiling like an idiot.

"Wow you are looking beautiful!" He gave her a compliment.

"Uncle Kong." She asked me.

"Gorgeous." I said.

"Thankyou." She said and went from there.

"Dad I want to try this." Prince came to him, I don't know from where he brought those clothes.

"Prince let your phi finish first then we will go there and then my Prince can try that." He explained.

"Ok dad."

After Rune, we went to purchase Prince clothes. After he finished, we walked into men's clothing store. He was looking for the formals. So meanwhile I was watching out some new trend tshirt. I liked two tshirts. I asked Rune and Prince which one is looking good on me. P'Arthit came to us and he helped me to select one. I asked him his favourite color he said sky blue and black.
'Black' it's my favourite too. I softly pinched him on his arm and he pinched me harder. I never saw this side of him.

After that we paid a bill and I asked them who wants to eat icecream I asked pointing them and when I pointed at P'Arthit my heart beats raised. Again that same feeling. I ignored and immediately hold both of their hands and started walking, I heard his voice but I didn't stop.

We were eating icecream when P'Arthit called someone, I looked at the direction, a beautiful woman walked to P'Arthit and she hugged him.

Why he have to hug her. I didn't like it. But who am I to like or dislike.

"P'Arthit introduced me as a tenant to her and she herself told me that she is his sister, ya he told me that day that he have a sister. It was nice to meet her. But one thing kept running into my mind was,
I am just a tenant for him. I told them that I have work, after paying a bill I left from there saying her goodbye.

Whole time I was thinking that he think me as a tenant. It hurts me. You are expecting too much Kongpob. Just stop thinking about him. Later I informed him that I will be eating outside so he will not wait.

-------------

That day, I saw a different side of yours and felt happy to see you like that, but it hurt me when you introduced me as a tenant.

-------------

Hey everyone,
I hope you are safe and healthy.
Short update, if you like it please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.