I don't care if our love is not normal.

Kongpob pov..

We started our ride and I am very happy that he is sitting beside me. It's like my dream is coming true. Thanks to god for that.

He asked me where are we going I told him on long drive, he still has fears but I will take out all his fears. It's said that time heals everything I don't know, to what extent it's correct but I know my love will definitely heal his wounds.

We had some talks in between, I will try my best to solve every problem he has and one more thing he is super cute. I just want to take him far away from everyone at the place where there will be only two of us and no on else, I will just keep watching his face.
Shit Kongpob what are you thinking? Concentrate on driving.

I hope he will like the place, I am taking him.

When we reached, he was so surprise to see the surrounding and atmosphere, of course he will because this place is so beautiful. When I came here with my friends for the first time my reaction was the same.
I was starring at his cute face, when he looked at me. I told him that the main place is still waiting for us.

We started walking and he was following me, I stopped and asked him to walk with me. I want him to walk beside me.

"Kongpob how do you know this place?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Phi one of my friends took us here when we were in college." I answered.

"Means..you used to bunk your classes Kongpob?"

"No phi, we used to go in our off lectures."

"Ooh! But I must say this place is really amazing."

"Actually you are more amazing than this place." I muttered.

"KONGPOB...!" He shook his head.
I really want to hold his hand, but I can't, it will be very fast. I will have to take baby steps.

We reached there and saw trees, different flowers, running water, it's peaceful place no disturbance, very perfect for couples.

COUPLE... but I didn't even asked him to be my boyfriend.

'BOYFRIEND!' I looked at him, will be accept it? Let's see.

I pulled him and we sat on the grass.
We started talking, I don't want to hide anything from him so I told him everything and when I told him that my father owns a company. He was surprised to hear that but it doesn't matter to me what all sort of differences we have. I don't care if our love is not normal like others. I only care for him.

Finally collecting all the courage I proposed him as I did he was looking at me with no expression. I know many things must be running in his mind. But I calm him down and asked him to listern to his heart. He said that I will be the next heir and he was saying furthur but I cut in because I know he will again say something rubbish to himself and I hate when he say something bad to himself. I don't like it.
But after convincing, he finally said yes.

Now he is my boyfriend it was not easy at all. Yes I am happy I don't want this moment to end.

There was quiet all around except for the burbling of running water, chirping birds, the soughing of the wind. I glanced at my watch, it's 5:30 still has some time for sunset. It will be fun to give him another surprise.

"Kongpob aren't you going to ask me about my past?" I came out of my thoughts,

"I know it already phi, but if you are comfortable you can tell me." I agreed and if he tells me then maybe he will feel better. Actually I also want to know the reason behind that, why she left a person like him?