Make a wish.

Arthit pov..

My eyes opened when I heard the knock on the door. I woke up rubbing my eyes.

"Dad open the door." As the heard Rune's voice, my eyes opened widely. How come they woke up before me? Am I late? I looked at the clock. No it's not late. I got out of the bed and opened the door. Everyone was standing there. Why all of them are standing here?

"Happy b'day dad! I love you." Prince said hugging my leg.
Oh I totally forgot that today is my b'day. I kneeled down and hugged him tightly.

"Thankyou my son, I love you too."

"Happy birthady dad. I love u and this is for you, from both of us." I got up.

"Thankyou my daughter." I took the small but beautiful handmade card from her hands and hugged her.

"Happy b'day Oon may you smile like this everyday."

"Thankyou mae."

"Happiest b'day to my son. May you get someone who love you unconditionally."

"Pho." I glared at him and hugged both of them.

"Thankyou so much pho. Thankyou both of you for being with me, supporting me and staying beside me when I needed you the most." Pho patted on my back and mae was stroking my hair. Tears fell on my cheeks I immediately wiped it and smiled.

We parted,
"Now go and get fresh. Don't make us emotional. I am going to cook today's breakfast." She kissed me on my forehead.

"Ok."
They went and closing the door I went inside and sat on my bed.
I totally forgot about my own b'day and of course this is not a first time. I don't like to celebrate my b'day. I only cut the cake and that to only because my children tell me. I don't feel like celebrating it because one should be happy to celebrate.

My wife, she is not my wife anymore but sometimes I feel like why she did this to me? Why she cheated on me? What was my fault?

Arthit don't cry atleast for today. It's your b'day. I took a long breath and smiled. I will smile for my family.

I did my morning routine and came outside and found Kongpob, Rune and Prince were talking something. I asked them but they didn't tell me anything. He came to me and wished me. I don't know why but my heart felt at ease. I thanked him.

-----------

I came from the office and saw door was open but lights were off. I called everyone but no one answered. I went  to switchboard to turn on the lights but before that someone turned it on. I got startled with the sudden movement and was about to fall but two hands held me. I was surprise to see Kongpob standing. I asked him to remove his hands and suddenly I heard everyone wishing me. I looked around me, living room was decorated with rose and gold confetti balloons, ribbons, lightings. It was beautifully decorated. But who did all this? Because everyone know that I don't like to celebrate.

I told them that I don't want to but children were requesting me so I agreed. I went inside to get fresh and changed the clothes. When I came back I saw beautiful red velvet cake. On which it was written,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN.

Why it's written sun? Who brought the cake. No doubt it was beautiful but I am not use to all this things. I walked towards them and Prince pulled me to the coffee table. Kongpob lighted the candles and clicked everyone's pictures. My mae asked me to make a wish. I joined my hands together and closed my eyes.

God please keep everyone healthy and happy and bless my children with all the happiness of the world.

I opened my eyes and Rune asked me to blow the candles. I blew and cut the cake.