There is no place like home.

Kongpob pov..

"Good morning mae!"

"Good morning son, why did you call early in the morning, is everything ok?"

"Yes, I wanted to tell you that I am coming in the afternoon."

"Really, ok I will prepare all your favourite dishes for lunch, waiting for you, come fast...fast."

"Ya! I am kinda missing all my favourite food especially cooked by you, ok then meet you."

"Ok bye."

"Bye!"

I hung up the call, from her voice I can tell she was so happy and excited. I continued my jogging. Yes, I found a park, its 10 minutes from the house. Actually, I asked uncle and he told me about this park, from that day I started to come here. After jogging, I did my workout for sometime and went to take a shower, I packed some necessary things that I need to take with me and got down for breakfast.

"Good morning aunty!" I greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Kongpob!" She smiled, but I know that was not her original smile. I am observing them and I know something is wrong, because that day everyone was happy when Prince got his examination result. Then what happened after that? My chain of thoughts interrupted when,

"Uncle Kong." Prince came running to me.

"Oh Prince, Rune very good morning to both of you." I said caressing his hair.

"Good morning!" They greeted in unison.

"Aunty so what's on the menu for breakfast today?" I asked her looking at the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"Today I am cooking chicken basil with sunny side up egg. Its Oon's favourite dish." She replied still doing her work.

"Oohh so come on champions let's help aunty." I called them and started to help her.

"Yeah."
We helped aunty in some small things, because of course we can't cook and finally the breakfast was ready.

I was standing near the dinning table and saw P'Arthit coming from his room. Corner of his eyes were red. Why he is always like this. But I decided to lift their mood. Uncle and aunty, as usual their cute teasings were on.

We were eating breakfast, finally I saw that smile on his face again, which I was waiting for, I made an imaginery incident, I think its ok as long as I could see that smile on his face.

---------

In the afternoon, uncle was sitting in the living room with his grandson, they were playing video games. Wow! Really this is a perfect combination of grandpa and grandson playing video games.

"Uncle, I am going to my home." I spoked and they looked at my direction.

"Oh you are leaving now, ok have fun." His mouth curved into smile.

"Yes uncle." I replied and looked at Prince who was walking towards me.

"Uncle Kong, when you will come back?" He asked pulling my t-shirt.

"I will come back on monday." I replied and pulled his chubby cheeks.

As he heard his smile faded,
"Oohhh! So many days."

"No its only 2 days, now smile for me." As I said smile displayed on his face.

"Ok then, bye."

"Goodbye!" He waved his hand.

----------

Today after half a month I am going home. I am feeling happy. As I entered I took off my shoes and went to mae, of course she must be in the kitchen. She was cooking food. Wow that smells delicious! I went gently and hugged her,
"Its you Kong!" She turned to me and hugged me, I tightened the grip. "I am happy to see you home Kong." She mumbled still hugging.

We parted, she looked at me with sparkled eyes and kissed on my forehead. There was a reunion of mother and son. "Mae I am hungry." I pouted keeping hand on my stomach.

"Yes lunch is ready, but before that go and get fresh." She pushed me out of the kitchen.

I walked to my room, as I entered I saw my room was neat and clean. I laid on my bed. 'I missed my room.' I got fresh and went down.

"Lek!" I called his name, he walked to me and hugged me.

"P when did you come?" We parted and he asked.

"Half and hour ago, come let's have lunch together." I said keeping my hands on his shoulder.

"P give me 5 minutes, till then call dad." Saying this he went upstairs.

--------

After dinner, mae didn't allow me to help her, so Lek and I were sitting, watching TV. Pho came to us and sat besides me.

"Kongpob is everything fine there?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yes pho." I gave a short reply.

"Good good and what about your landlord?"

"Nice." I answered still looking at the screen. "They are good people." I added

"Hmmmm, so do they have daughter?" He whispered, still Lek heard it and looked at us.

"Pho what are you talking about?" I turned to his direction with a slightly tilted head.

"No I was just saying, if they have any I don't mind if you....you know..." he stopped in the middle. I was still thinking what he wants to say, darting my eyes.

Suddenly Lek started laughing and it clicked in my mind what he was trying to say.

"P you don't understand such a simple thing." He spoke between his laughs.

I glared at him,
"Why are you laughing? And I understand, don't forget I am your older brother." I said and turned my face again in pho's direction.

"Pho now you are also behaving like mae and the most important they have son." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but it's ok with me even if you..." I immediately stopped him in between.

"Phooooo." I yelled loudly, but then I suddenly imagined P'Arthit and I...
WHAT? I loudly shouted in my mind.

Lek was still laughing and this time loudly and pho joined him too. 'Ok now enough of teasing.'

"I am going to my room." I was about to get up but they both pulled me holding my wrist and I fell on the sofa.

"Hey sit, I was just teasing you." Pho said patting on my shoulder.

"And you know dad winked at me so I just played along." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Youuuu..." I gritted my teeth, put my arms around his neck and squeezed playfully.

"P sorry we were just teasing you, hahahahahah." He said.
"I missed you P and I missed all this fun." He hugged me tightly.

"Missed you too my little brother." I said with a smile.

"When are you going to come back and live with us again?" As I heard what he asked, my smile slipped, I looked at pho, he patted on my shoulder, I pressed my lips thinking after the completion of bond.

"Soon." I could only utter this much.

I came to my room and was standing in the balcony looking at the sky thinking, after so many days I am at my home and it is very true, IT'S SO GOOD TO BE HOME.

-------------

I was really missing everyone and felt happy when I went back home, but I was also missing my room.

-------------

Hey everyone,
I hope you all are safe and healthy,
If you like this chapter, please vote and comment,
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.