Love is about taking a few steps.

Arthit pov..

I was in my office. I have to go home early because Rune and Prince already got time table and from today they need to study hard for their exams.

I already told Kongpob not to come home because when he comes, they don't study they just want to play. So I strictly told him about it and he is good boy he listerned to me.

--------

It's been more than 3 weeks, since that day. Prince has already finished the exam and today Rune had a last exam. When I came home I saw her upset. I asked her what happened, she said that she could not properly write the answer of one question. I consoled her but she was still upset.

When Kongpob came to meet them. He tried to lift her mood and got success in it. Finally she laughed.

They decided to go to the mall without me. He said that this time only 3 of them will go. I am happy, he cares for them so much. I am happy that I am not alone anymore.

--------

In the evening they came back from the mall. Mae, pho and I was sitting in the living room.

Rune and Prince started to tell all the things they did like played lots of games, ate pizza, ice cream so on.. and showed clothes they purchase.

But why he have to purchase clothes for them there is no need of it. I need to talk with him about this because he has his own family and these children..why they didn't say no to him. I will have to talk with both of them too.
They were still telling. I think today they enjoyed a lot.

We walked outside because Kongpib had to go,

"Kongpob no need to spend so much money..." he interrupted,

"P it's ok..it's not a big deal."

"Kongpob I want to tell you that next time there is no need to purchase expensive clothes for them and no need to spend money.." Now my voice was slightly loud.

"But I told you P that I will also take care of them. I will give everything they want and I also asked for you permission."

"Kongpob they are not your children."
He was looking at me with no expression. Oh my god what did you just say Arthit? You stupid. But I didn't mean to speak..

"P even if I am not their real father, even we don't have any blood relation but still our bond is more then that and I love them as my own." His voice was trembling. He turned to go but I stopped him by holding his wrist. He brushed off my hand and walked,

"Kongpob I am sorry I didn't..." But he already left. His voice and those words were still ringing in my ears.
I am so stupid. How can I speak something like this. My stupid mouth.
I went inside and texted him,

I am sorry Kongpob. I didn't mean to say that. Please don't misunderstand me.

But there was no reply even after so many hours. You are idiot Arthit. I want to cry now. I again wrote him a message,

Kongpob I am sorry. I wanted to say if you spend so much money on them then what will you tell your parents if they ask you. I know you are rich but we are not your family members. Please understand me. I am sorry for talking rudely with you. Talk to me please.

I send him but there was no sign that he will talk.

I need to do someting. What should I do...oh yes I can take Lee's help. I called him and requested him to help me and he agreed.

-------

I went to his office after my work. According to the plan I was in the parking area waiting for him. Today if he didn't listern to me then...I will force him.