Cooking is an art.

Arthit pov..

I was sitting in the living room reading my book.

"P'Arthit." As I heard my name, I looked up from the book.

"Kongpob are you hungry?" I put the bookmark where I stopped reading, and asked him.

"No, I just want to cook..." As I heard what he said I immediately interrupted.

"You! And how will you? Can you cook?" I raised my eyebrows.

"P'Arthit don't challenge me." He said sitting on the armrest.

"So what if I challenge you?" I kept the book aside and fold my hands.

"Ok then, today I will cook for you." He said proudly raising his invisible collar like he is chef in a biggest restaurant.

"Hahahahhahaha...." I started laughing. "What a joke!" Hahahahahahha...

"Phi why are you laughing? don't underestimate my cooking skills." He suddenly held my wrist. I got stunned by his action and forgot to laugh. I looked into his eyes. My heart was pounding so fast like a running bullet train. I tried to remove my hand from his grip but it was of no use.

"Kongpob my hand." Finally I was able to speak something.

"A....a..I am sorry phi." He apologize.
"But today I will prove it to you that I can cook." He added.

I didn't say any word, because I was still shocked, therefore I just nodded.

He went in the kitchen, god knows what he will do.

What just happened? I was thinking,

"Oon." Mae called me taking out of my thoughts.

"Have you seen Kongpob? He said he want to learn how to make chicken soup. I asked him to sit inside, but I don't know where he went."

I didn't say anything and pointed out the person, who was in the kitchen doing what I don't know.

"Oon what? You asked him to cook?" You know that he can't cook." She said with worried face.

"Relax mae it's just a challenge." I finally spoke.

"What challenge? I am going to help him."

"Do whatever you want to do." She went and I followed her only to see my beautiful kitchen...OH MY GOD! Was....I felt like earthquake just hit my kitchen, vegetables were shattered around, all the containers from the shelves came up on the kitchen counter. I ran towards the counter.

"Huh!....I will cook for you." I laughed sarcastically.
"What exactly were you trying to do here Kongpob?"

"Phi..I..." I interrupted him because I was not in a condition to hear his explanation, I was looking at the mess he created.

"Kongpob go and sit there." I pointed out the sofa from the kitchen window.

"Phi I am sorry I was just..."

"Shhhhh....go." mae was now laughing on both of us. He quitely went outside without saying any word.

I cleaned all the mess and cooked rice noodles and mae taught him how to make chicken soup. He was observing everything careful. He don't know one thing that cooking is an art you have to make it, only observing is not enough.

We ate our dinner. I was not angry on him but I don't like if someone mess up my kitchen.

I was in the kitchen cleaning the counter, suddenly I heard,
"Phi I am sorry about earlier. Please don't be angry."

"But Kongpob I won and you lost. Now tell me what are you going to give me." I asked him still cleaning the counter.

"Phi whatever you want, wait that means you aren't angry on me?"

"I never said that I am angry but I don't like when someone create mess in my kitchen." I turned to look at him.

"Thankyou phi, you are not angry. I will learn first and cook for you."

"But now you already lost." Folding my hands leaning against the counter I said with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah I know so what do you want tell me and if you don't want anything than I will ask something from you."

"Kongpob I won so you are the one who shou...." He interrupted.

"Phi I want you to be happy from inside like you laughed few hours ago when you didn't believe that I can cook."

"KONGPOB GO AND SLEEP." I said in slightly high pitch. What's with him all of a sudden?

I was about to leave the kitchen,
"Phi you can tell me whatever you want. I will give you everything. Good night!" He said with serious face and left the kitchen.

I was sitting on the swing,
What's up with that kid? Why he said that? Does he know my past....no how will he know. Then why he said that? And why my heart was pounding like crazy, when he hold my wrist and when he looked at me.

I came inside the room, closing the door I laid on the bed.
What's wrong with you Arthit? What on the earth is happening with you?

-------------

Something has already changed but didn't realized,
at that time.

-------------

Hey everyone,
I hope you all are safe,
Short update, if you like it please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.