Happening unexpectedly.

Arthit pov..

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock, it showed 8 am. Oh no how can I sleep that long, I am late. Why didn't mae wake me up today. I was about to get up from the bed, but I suddenly remembered that today is saturday. I exhaled my breath, calmed myself and walked to the bathroom to get fresh.

After getting fresh I came out and saw everyone was already up, Kongpob was helping mae in arranging the breakfast. Why this kid is like this... Seeing him automatically the corner of my mouth quirked up.

Prince came running to me,
"Dad come on let's eat breakfast." Pulling my hand he took me to the dinning table. I sat on the chair. Today  is holiday, so we will be eating our breakfast in the dinning room.

I was talking with Prince,
"Good morning P'Arthit!" He greeted, I turned to look at him.

"Good morning!" I too greeted him in return.

"P are you ok? What happened to your eyes?" He asked pointing out my eyes with brows snapped together. Mae who came with dishes in her hands looked at me with sad face.

"Huh....haha nothing I think it might be because I overslept today...." I paused,
"By the way what's in the breakfast today?" I purposely changed the topic, and started looking on the table.

"Dad grandma cooked your favourite dish today." He answered.

"Aunty made it and we all helped her, am I right champ?" He spoke and looked at Prince.
He smiled and said,"yes uncle Kong."

"Where is Rune?" He looked around.

"Uncle Kong I am here." She came with glasses and kept it on the table.

"So we are team." Kongpob put his arms on both of their shoulder.

"Yes, we are team." They said in unison. I rolled my eyes on there antics.

"What's going on?" Pho came and sat besides me.

"Today they all helped me in cooking." Finally mae spoke serving the food.

"Ohh! That means you made today's breakfast so...is it eatable?" Pho winked at me with a smile, and mae was not aware about that.

"Why are you saying this because I cooked, its not like I am cooking for the first time." Now mae was angry means she was pretending to be angry.

"No...no sorry, I was just kidding and all the dishes you cook is always delicious." Pho immediately apologized, collecting the mess he created.
Everyone started laughing, smile appeared on my face too.

"Kongpob, what dishes you can cook." Pho asked him, but why he have to ask such questions.

"I can't cook, I can only make coffee because I love it and sometimes I make sandwiches." Huh anyone can make it. What's hard in that.

"Actually my mother never allowed me to cook because she was afraid, what if I burn her kitchen."
As I heard that I started smiling. This kid is....I shook my head still looking down.

I lifted my face and saw everyone was looking at me. My smile disappeared,
"What? Eat otherwise it will get cold." I gulped the whole glass of water and again shifted my gaze down.

----------

I finished cooking dinner. Prince and Rune were watching cartoon on TV.
"Come on dinner is ready." I said loudly so that everyone could hear. "Prince call your uncle Kong too." I spoke looking from the kitchen window.

"Dad uncle Kong went to his home, he will come on monday." He replied still looking at the TV screen.

"Oh ya, I totally forgot." I muttered, pho told me in the afternoon. I shook my head. How can I forget about it.

----------

I was working on my laptop, ya it's sunday but still got an urget work to do. I have to complete it before evening.

Prince walked into the room, he sat on the bed in front of me, and was looking at me. I knitted my eyebrows,

"Dad, that day you asked me what I want, do you remember?" He was looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I tilted my head, pretending that I forgot. I shook my head, "I don't remember."

"Dad forgot about it." He made a small face and lowered his head. I chuckled seeing his face,

"Hey dramaPrince I remember so tell me what do you want?" I asked him.

"Dad, Prince wants to go to the mall, can we go today?" He kept his arms around my neck.

"I am sorry Prince, I have urgent work to do. I have to complete that before evening."
He again made a sad face saying,
"Ok dad." He got up and was about to leave the room, I kept my laptop aside,
"Hey!" I hold his wrist and pulled him to me making him sit on my laps.

"Let's keep it for next weekend I promise we will go, please....please." I tried to convince, hugging him tightly.

"Promise." He jumped from my laps.

"Yes promise." I nooded and kissed him on his cheeks, he grinned and bounced on his toes in excitment.
"Yeah...yeah! Thankyou dad I will tell P'Rune about it." He ran outside the room.

Smile appeared on my face, I took a long breath and again resumed my work.

-------------

I don't know what was happening, but I started to smile more often.

-------------

Hey everyone,
I hope you all are safe,
If you like this chapter, please vote and comment.
Take care..

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.