So much in love.

Arthit pov..

After Kongpob went back I came to my room and laid on my bed, he is seriously an idiot. Who comes this late to meet only because he was missing me but I felt happy to see him after so many days and the way he introduced him when he called me, why he have to do that? But as he was speaking all the memories we shared came into my mind, like starting from the day he came in this house as a tenant until now. I know I am greedy but I really don't want this to end and I cannot find a person like him even if I go and search for my whole life.

He makes me feel that I am important, he make me feel happy. All these months were like a test for us, I should say that we passed because all these months we went through many things, again and again our differences used to come between us but after all these we succeed in being with each other. One thing is, if we are still together after a big fight that means we are becoming stronger.

He said that we are writing own unique love story when I heard that I felt good but I don't know if it has happy ending or not. When he asked me to promise him I asked him to keep holding my hand, I don't want him to leave my hand.

My eyes slowly started to close and I slept.

---------

"Hello Kongpob did you reach home?" I was walking in backyard.

"Yes P'Arthit I am in my room, going to get fresh, want to join?"

"Shut up Kongpob."
"But I don't know what are you talking about."

"Don't pretend P, you clearly know what I am talking about."

"Kongpob can you please talk something different?"

"Are you shy P?"

"No I am not."

"Dad where are you?" Rune suddenly called me.

"I am here in backyard. What do you want?"

"I want you P'Arthit."

"Shut your mouth Kongpob. I am not asking you."

"Oh my bad I thought you asked me..."

"Will you shut your mouth Kongpob?"

"Hahahahah just kidding P'Arthit."

"Idiot." I kept my phone on hold and went to their room.

"What's the problem?"

"I am not understanding this question."

"Ohh." I properly explained her.

"Now you got that?"

"Yes, my dad is the best." She tightly hugged me.
"Thankyou my daughter." I patted on her head. We parted and I stood and saw Prince was drawing something.

"Prince have you finished your homework?"

"Yes dad I completed." He showed me his books.

"Very good and if you have any problem let me know."

"Ok dad." I again came back to my room.

"Hello."

"Hello P where were you?"

"I went to children's. Rune had some problem."

"Oh."

"Have you ate?"

"Yes and what about you?"

"Yes. So how was your day?"

"Good." He replied in low voice.

"What happened Kongpob?"

"P today mae called a girl name Julia...." He started to tell me all the things happened in the morning.

"Hahahhahah." The way he was telling the whole story it made me laugh.

"Don't laugh P, aren't you felling Jealous?"

"No, why I will feel Jealous. I know you are honest and true to me. I know you more then you know yourself."

"Seriously P'Arthit?"

"Hmmmmm. So was she beautiful?"

"P I don't know because I didn't see her face that properly. I only want to see your face. So can you please accept my video call?"
I accepted it,

"Hiii P." He waved his hand, he was sitting on the sofa in his room.

"Hiii. So happy now."

"Of course, now I will be able to sleep properly. Afterall I saw your face."

"Little kid. You will never change."

"You want me to change P'Arthit."

"I don't know."

"Blushing..ha?"

We talked for some more time and ended the call.

Now what will happen? How many days he will not tell his parents. I am afraid and how will he handle if they came to know about us.
I trust him but..now-a-days girls are like very fast..how she can ask him out on a date on their first meet.
Are you feeling Jealous Arthit? No no I am not Jealous.

Forget it.

--------

Hello everyone,
I hope you are safe,
It's a short chapter, if you like it please vote and comment,
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.