Truth about his heart.

Kongpob pov..

Pho asked me the question, 'are you in love?' But I didn't say anything and changed the topic. I really wanted to tell him that yes I am in love with P'Arthit. I want to shout at top of my voice that I love him, but sadly I cannot.

Sleep was far away from my eyes. I worked till 11:30 and after that I tried to sleep but I could not, I was getting bored in my room so I decided to go downstairs. Everyone was asleep.

I decided to sit on sofa, took my phone and started looking at my and P'Arthit pictures with a grin on my face. Remembering those days. I still remember everything, the pictures I was currently watching was the picture we clicked at the theme park. How someone can be so cute and handsome at same time.
I was fully engrossed into the pictures.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was startled and immediately closed my phone, please god it should not be my parents. I turned around to see. Pho was standing there looking at me with suspicious look.

Shit! Did he see anything? I put my phone into my pocket.

"What are you doing here at this time?"

"I..I was not able to sleep and why are you still awake?"

"There was no water in my room, so I came to drink some. I saw lights therefore I came here to turn off but then I saw you." He sat beside me.

"By the way what were you watching? And one thing, be honest because I saw. Who is that guy?." Shit shit what the heck? What should I do now? My brain is not working. What should I tell him? Will he be angry if I tell him the truth? He will definitely ask me to leave the house and I don't want to leave my pho, my mae and my brother or what if he separate me and P'Arthit..No..No this should not happen.

"KONGPOB." He called me with slightly high pitch. I turned my face to his direction.
"Kongpob are you dreaming? If you want to dream then go and sleep but before that I want answer to my question." He commanded

"Pho..I ..that..I..he...me.."

"Wait..wait speak something that I will understand. I am not understanding anything Kongpob." I gulped and took a long breath. Now or never, Kongpob you can do this.

"Pho..I'm..in love."

"Hahahahahaha my question was different but it's ok, so why are you scared of telling me and I was guessing that you must be in love because of your changed behaviour. I asked you about this, then why didn't you tell me? You used to tell me everything Kongpob."

"I am sorry pho." He again smiled and kept his arm on my shoulder. He don't know the rest I am seriously scared of his reaction. But today I will tell him everything, I can't hide this from him anymore. My heart was beating fast. Damn it! I don't know what will happen?

"I am happy for you, finally you found your love and it's good now your mae will not be worried abou.." I cut in and spoke,

"He is a man." He kept looking at me for a while with knitted brows and remove is arm from my shoulder. He must be thinking what to say and of course he was shocked.
"The guy you just saw."

"Kongpob...I didn't know that you like man. You never told me."

"Pho even I didn't know that too, I came to know after I met him."

"So you never attracted to any boy before."

"Not at all pho. He is first and last and you need to know more about him."

"What else?" He was still speaking calmly.

"He is 7 years older then me." His eyes widened hearing it.