Shhhh.....it's a surprise.

Kongpob pov..

I opened the main gate and saw Prince and Rune were sitting on the stairs. I can see they were sad. I was walking towards them before that Prince came to me.

"Uncle Kong came early today?" I took him in my arms.

"Yes! What happened to my champions?" I asked him and walked to Rune, she was still sitting on the stairs. I sat beside her and Prince sat besides me.

"What happened?" I asked looking at her.

"Tomorrow is dad's birthday." She answered. Wow!

"So you should be happy. Why are you sad?" I asked her.

"He doesn't like to celebrate." Prince answered with sad face.

"Why?" I asked them.

"I don't know the reason but one thing I know is when mom left us after that he stopped celebrating it." She turned her face to me.
"He cuts the cake only because we force him to, that's it."
"I just want him to be happy but...." she paused,
"We used to celebrate his b'day but now he does not even care about his birthday anymore, sometimes I feels like he is not happy. We love him uncle Kong and wants to see him happy." Tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Hey little girl don't cry ok." I patted on her head, I know they went through many things in such a young age. She is really mature for her age.

"Ok let's do one thing, this time I will help you." She immediately looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Really?" I nodded and smiled. Her eyes sparkled. "Now both of you smile." As I said they both smiled.

"Thankyou uncle Kong." She side hugged me.

"Hey, no need to thank." I hugged her too. I really want to protect them.

After sometime we heard a horn, it was Phi's car. Rune got up and went to open the gate. He parked his car and came to us.

"Kongpob you came early." He asked me.

"Yes phi I completed my work early."

"Hmmm come on let's go inside." He said, they were walking, Rune turned back and looked at me. I gave her a thumbs up, she smiled and went inside I kept watching them. I took a long breath and went upstairs.

-------------

I woke up and sat on the bed and suddenly remember that today's is Phi's birthday. I am so excited today. I wanted to wish him first by sending him message at 12'o clock but I can't I am just a tenant after all. But what should I gift him? This is the biggest question everyone has. I thought for sometime but didn't find anything. So I got out of the bed, got fresh and went for a jog. After exercise I took a shower and came down. Rune and Prince were sitting there, I called them and planned for his b'day.

"Uncle Kong what do you think, how will he react? She asked me.

"Don't worry, we already decided so no overthinking and besides that we are only inviting P'Malee. And I will come early today, ok."

"Ok done."

"Prince you will not talk about this with your dad, promise me."

"Pinky promise." He is super cute.

"All of you there what are you talking?" We all turned to the direction.

"Nothing phi." I walked to him.
Very handsome. I stood in front of him and directly looked into his eyes.

"P'Arthit many happy returns of the day and may god shower all the happiness in your life. Be healthy and keep smiling." I wished him.

He smiled,
"Thankyou so much Kongpob but how  do you know, it's my b'day."