SPECIAL CHAPTER 4

"ARICK COME HERE." Arthit called his son who was running around the room.

"Catch me dada." Arthit was running to catch his son.

"Do you still want to go to your grandparents house?"

"Yes dada I wnt to go."

"Then come here otherwise I will tell your P'Prince that don't take Arick with you."

"I wnt to go with P'Pince." Arick suddenly stopped and spoke.

"Oh finally I caught you." Hugging him he picked him up and combed his hair.

Arick is Arthit and Kongpob's 4 year old son. After 1 year of their marriage, they decided to go for gestational surrogacy.

One day Arthit was having a conversation with his mother-in-law, he realized that his mother's wish was  to see Kongpob's child but he could give one so he thought about surrogacy and decided to talk with Kongpob, when he had a talk with him, first he denied but then Arthit convinced him and finally he agreed and when they decided, one of Kongpob's cousin helped them.

When he was born Kongpob wanted his name to start with letter A and end with K, so he kept his name Arick.

Everyone was happy, Kongpob's mother was beyond happy when she saw Arick for the first time in the hospital, he looked somewhat similar to Kongpob.

"Hello unkle, goodnite." Arick who was in Kongpob's arms greeted the driver and in return he waved his hand. Kongpob and Arthit looked at each other and smiled.

"You cannot say goodnight when you meet someone." Arthit corrected him.

"But it nite na."

"Yes it's night, but when you meet someone you should say Good Evening and when you bid them goodbye then you should say GoodNight, understood?" Arthit held his hand.

"Yes undersood." He immediately turned his face to look at the driver uncle,
"Hello unkle, Good Evenin."

"Hello, Good Evening." Driver replied

"Very good." Arthit caressed his hair and kissed him, Kongpob too kissed him and made him sit on the back seat and put the belt properly.
In a while Prince came from inside he hugged his dad and when to his daddy,

"Prince call me after you reach, ok."
Kongpob patted and hugged him.

"Yes daddy." He sat beside Arick and Kongpob checked if he is properly wearing the seat belt or not, after he checked he closed the door.

"Bye." Kongpob and Arthit waved their hands and they left.

Arthit turned his face to his husband direction, as he did he saw a smrik on Kongpob face. He is very much familiar to this smile of Kongpob he immediately ran inside, Kongpob followed him, closing the door he ran to catch him and finally caught him and lifted him up.

"Leave me Kong." Arthit yelled hitting his shoulder.

"Never P'Arthit." Arthit know something was going to happen.

It's has been more than 5 years they are together, many stroms came into their life, but they went through all those together, when Kongpob took the position of CEO, he had to struggle a lot. At one point, when he didn't get a deal which was a double-edged sword. It was a great chance to get the firm wider expouser, he decided to quit because he thought that he is not as capable as his father but Arthit was a constant support, he was firmly standing beside him. He worked hard with Kongpob to get the current position of the company.
About Arthit he is still working as a manager but in Kongpob's company.