~ A broken leg ~

Title of one shot; A broken leg
Requested by; toonyfanatic
Type of angst; Donnie is scared of a broken leg.
AU; None
Prompt; None
Summary; Donnie breaks his right leg due to a accident, he gets very oddly scared of having a broken leg.
Brofluff?; Leo helps him.
______________________
- Leo's pov -
I was standing outside of the medical room, Donnie had broken his right leg due to a accident. What happened? Mikey decided to become a city artist or something and started painting the city walls, usual right? Yes, but Donnie decided to go and check them whenever Mikey isn't looking. Usual right? Yes. But then the police and Donnie tried to escape, luckily he didn't get caught but one the police officers had broken his leg. I had to go and save him, threatening the police officers off. Thankfully, they listened. Anyways; I glanced in the medical room, seeing Raph coming out. "He will be fine, but I think his right leg will be broken for about 6 weeks." He murmured thoughtfully, I nodded and went into the medical room. I saw the genius laying on the 'hospital' bed, "Heya Don," I greeted, he glanced at me and huffed quietly.

"Thanks for saving me I guess. . ." Donnie mumbled, I chuckled lightheartedly. "So what did Raph say?" He Asked, slowly sitting up. He noticed his leg was in a cast and he looked at me questioningly, "He said that your leg will be broken for about 6 weeks. But don't worry! I'll take care of you." I smiled, Donnie looked away and towards his cast. His eyes were widened with fear, he started whimpering. "Uh. . .Don?" I questioned, blinking slowly.

Was he scared of the cast or something?

Donnie looked at me again, I had gotten closer to the bed. He glanced at his leg again, "I - It's broken?" He stammered, I nodded. "Yep, for 6 weeks." I answered, Donnie whimpered a bit louder. My eyes widened with realization, so he's afraid of broken bones or something? I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Relax Don, it will heal. It's not permanent." I assured him, he looked at me and lowered his head. Resting his head on my shoulder. "Just take it easy and let me take care of ya, okay?" I said, "O - Okay. . ." Donnie whimpered, hugging me. I hugged him back.

__________________
x week 1 x
"Leo I can't handle this forever!" Donnie hissed, crossing his arms over his chest. I shrugged gently, "Well you didn't build any crutches or a wheelchair, so I have to carry you. Sorry." I Replied casually as I sat next to him on the couch, he glared at me. "Well I didn't know this was gonna happen to me!" He hissed, "I'm ruined!" He wailed, damn, who knew someone can be dramatic over that? But I noticed he was becoming more paranoid about it each day, it's concerning. "Oh hush, your not ruined. It's just a simple broken leg, nothing bad." I huffed, playing along. "Oh shut up! You don't know how it feels to have a broken bone!" He scoffed, turning his head towards a different direction. "Righttttttt, you hungry?" I asked,

"No! I'm just gonna sit here and suffer." Donnie answered, Okay then. "Alrighty then." I shrugged and left to the kitchen, I decided to wait a few minutes. "Leon! Get yo tail over here, I'm hungry!" There it was. I laughed quietly to myself as I grabbed some pizza rolls that were already cooked, I went back to the living room and set down the tray in Donnie's lap. I took 3 and he took 3, we both started eating the pizza rolls together.

__________________
x week 2 x
Donnie was laying on my bed, staring, well more like glaring at my ceiling of my room. "How long are you gonna stay there hm?" I asked, ending with a hum. "I've been for 30 minutes. 30 damn minutes. I believe I can stay here for 2 hours." He hissed, He was extremely moody. I sighed, and looked at his leg. "So, how are ya feeling anyway?" I asked, Donnie looked at me and took his gaze off of me. I did notice the same fear that I seen since he had first gotten his broken leg.

"Still afraid?" I guessed, I heard a whimper escape his throat. "I will take that as a yes. Don't worry Don, it will get better." I tried my best to reassure him, he scoffed.