~ "Why won't you admit it!" ~

Title of one shot; "Why won't you admit it!"
Requested by; Nobody
Type of angst; life is never fair. . .
AU; None
Prompt; "Why won't you admit it!"
Summary; Donnie wants to be appreciated by his family, but he realized that they only love him for something else. They don't know that he realized that now. What will Donnie do now?. . .
Brofluff?; No
Notes about AUs; None
_______________________
- Third persons pov -
Donnie was trudging through the darkened lair, he couldn't exactly sleep, as usual. He always worked and worked, upgraded his inventions, just to keep himself awake. He was heading towards his lab, with a cup of black coffee in his left hand. He didn't have his battleshell on, he sat down on his chair and continued his work. He didn't exactly care if he had to keep things down now, his brothers are pretty used to it. His hands started shaking, he groaned quietly in frustration and took a few sips from the warm and bitter black coffee.

The genius looked at a empty blueprint and began to draw out a new invention he had in mind, a jacket maker or something along that. He started writing the description of the invention first then the actual invention, his hands were still shaking. He knew it was a bit cold in his lab, it always was for some reason. 'Maybe after the jacket maker, I could make two heating lamps. One for my room and one for in here.' He thought,

He then grabbed another blueprint, so he could draw out his plans for the two heating lamps after he had finished with the jacket maker. The softshell then finished the blueprints for the jacket maker, he sighed. "Time to get working. . ." He mumbled, before taking a few more sips from his coffee. Then he immediately got to work on the first project,

____________________
- The next morning -
The genius sighed when he had finished the jacket maker, he looked at the clock, it read; '5:20 AM'. He shrugged before drawing out his plans for the heating lamps, he just hoped his brothers would leave him in peace so he could finish the work. 'Then Again, Where was Leo the whole time? He's the one with insomnia. Unless he finally got some sleep,' Donnie thought as he continued to draw the plans out, soon he finished.

Donnie then started writing down the descriptions and soon finished that as well, he glanced at his coffee, it was quite cold now. He frowned and stood up, taking his coffee with him and headed to the kitchen. Only to see Mikey there, the genius decided not to say anything or do anything so he quietly sets down his coffee and poured it in the sink. He then quietly left the kitchen, hoping Mikey didn't see him. 'I don't even feel like facing Dr. Delicate touch at all.' He thought, as he arrived back into his lab.

He sat back down in the same chair, and started working on the first heating lamp. He would occasionally curse lightly whenever he made a mistake, but he would always go back and fix it like nothing happened.

"Dude, you gotta make it to rehearsal."

Donnie frowned, he scoffed quietly as he continued to work. 'Shut up Mind Leo.' He thought crossly, and kept continuing. "You know Don, I'm saying this with all of my. . .love, but, please. Stop going into speech mode and get the goddamn machine working!" Donnie sighed, shaking his head. Trying to clear it.

He then finished the first heating lamp, 'Maybe I should show my three new inventions off after I'm done.' He smiled a bit at the thought, before working on the second heating lamp. He wasn't sure if Mikey had noticed or felt his presence, but he just hoped that there wouldn't be consequences. "Work harder Don!" He growled as another past quote hit his mind, 'Why can't Leo's words just leave me alone?' He scoffed,

The softshell started wiring the second heating lamp, "Dee! We kinda need to get a new TV! Can ya make one for us? Pleaseeeeee?" Donnie frowned when he remembered that he had made a new TV, a modern one in fact for 4 weeks. 'Building one Modern tv takes 4 weeks. It's not easy building one from scrap,' Donnie thought, he then finished the second heating lamp.