~ "Leave! Me! Alone!" ~

Title of one shot; "Leave! Me! Alone!"
Requested by; Nobody
Type of angst; Donnie just wants to be alone. . .
AU; None
Prompt; "Leave! Me! Alone!"
Summary; Donnie wants to be alone, but the voices won't leave him alone. What happens? Who are these mysterious voices? How will his brothers react to him seeing losing his mind?
Brofluff?; No
Notes about AUs; None
____________________
- Third persons pov -
Donnie was sitting on the chair, watching TV, which was quite unusual for him. But he was watching educational videos, so it wasn't completely unusual. He felt April's presence near him, who was sitting next to him. "And why are you watching this again?" She asked, rising a brow. "To block out the voices." He answered, staring at the TV, not really looking at his friend. April blinked, confusion spreading across her face. 'Voices? What voices?' She wondered, "Uhh. . .So Don, your telling me watching educational videos on the TV will block out voices?" April Asked, trying to make sure her friend was okay in the head.

The genius finally looked at her, "Yeah." He answered, before looking back at the TV. His body shaking slightly, "How many are we gonna watch?" She asked, "However many times I have to watch," He Replied simply, he had tried everything to get rid of the voices but nothing worked so he decided to try this. So far it has worked, but how long will it last? April frowned, worried for the male. "I have a idea Don, how about we go look for some materials for you?" April suggested, "And let those voices try and get to me again? No thanks." Donnie Replied,

The female sighed and stood up, crossing her arms over her chest. Suddenly determined to snap her friend out of this 'weird trance', "No, we are going to look for materials for your inventions! And after that; We will go to Mikey and draw with him." She ordered, but Donnie just watched the TV, he seemed to be lost in his show now. He winced as the TV turned off suddenly, he looked at April who just looked confused.

The genius stood up, "Finally you got your tail off of the chair! You been sitting there for 4 hours!" Leo growled, which got Donnie's attention. "4 hours. . .?" Donnie mumbled, glancing at his 'twin' brother. "Yeah! 4 hours dude! Jeez, do you want your brain fried or something?" Leo huffed, "Give him a break Leo! He's been acting weird!" April defended the genius, who just left the living room.

"Worthless!"

"Failure!"

"Weak!"

"Pathetic!"

Donnie started whimpering quietly as the voices started yelling at him through his head, he had dealt with these voices for as long as he could remember. Which he didn't exactly remember, but he knew it had something to do after the Shelldon runaway drama. His body started shaking, his mind was now focusing on the words from the voices.

"Your Tech is useless!"

"Magic is superior then Science!"

"Who needs you anyway?"

"You are Nothing!"

"You can't even defend yourself from Shredder!"

Donnie collapsed down, pulling his knees to his chest. Burying his head into them. Tears swelling up in his eyes, his whole body started shaking even more. "Don?" He heard Leo's voice, but he couldn't focus, he couldn't focus on reality. He knew the voices were right, they were all right.

"You deserve to die!"

"Who would miss you anyway?"

"Splinter hates you."

"Your brothers hate you."

"Your not a genius, your a failure."

The genius started letting out quiet sobs as his tears ran down his face now, he couldn't think straight, his breathing coming out sharp and heavy. He felt a hand gently stroking his shoulder, but he couldn't focus. . .

"Your obsessive!"

"Your crazy!"

"No, your insane."

"Yeah right, some genius you are."

"Your pathetic."

"Why are you even crying anyway when nobody cares?"

Donnie just wanted this to stop, he just wanted the voices to stop. He hated them. He was sobbing now, feeling gentle strokes on his right shoulder. Which was from Leo. Donnie felt rising anger as the voices got louder,

"Your annoying!"

"Nobody cares!"

"They hate you!"

"Maybe you should give up!"

"Nobody would miss you!"

Donnie growled quietly as tears continued to stream down his face. He had enough. . .

He had enough of these voices. . .

"Leave! Me! Alone!" He screeched out, it scared poor Leo and April. The genius had lifted his head, they saw large amount of tears streaming down his face. Then he continued to break down sobbing, he wasn't sure if it Helped or not, but they were right. "Just stop. . .Leave me alone! I hate you! I hate you voices!" He choked out, sobbing. Collapsing onto the floor but Leo quickly caught the genius, now hugging the sobbing male.

But they didn't understand. . .
________________________
Damnnnn poor Don in this one, I hope Leo and April can help him -w-"
I hope you enjoyed the oneshot!

Sayonara my lattes!~