~ Nightmares ~

Title of one shot; Nightmares
Requested by; Nobody
Type of angst; Donnie couldn't stand them. . .
AU; None
Prompt; None
Summary; Donnie keeps having nightmares about shredder, and all the things he had gone through. From the time he first met Draxum to where he almost was killed by Shredder. But he doesn't tell his brothers, not really wanting to bother them with his problems. What happens?
Brofluff?; no
Notes about AUs; None
_______________________
- Third persons pov -
Donnie was being cornered by Meat'Sweats, his own body was shaking. He didn't have his Tech-Bo, nor his Battleshell. "Alright, Lad," The mutated Pig hissed, clearly annoyed with the genius. 'I have to get out of here!' Donnie thought, glancing sneakily through between Meat'Sweats's legs. He swallowed thickly, hoping he could get through without getting caught. He used the speed that he had been mutated with and ran through, sliding through between the Pig's legs, "What the?!" Donnie heard him exclaimed as he made a break for it, Everything was dark, even for the softshell.

He panted as he kept running, he may not be the strongest, the fastest or the artistic one, but he is definitely the smartest. Or smart as he can be at this point, he glanced around frantically. His gray eyes widened with terror. He couldn't see a thing but he couldn't feel Meat'Sweats's presence nearby. Instead; He could feel someone else's presence, it sent shivers down his spine. The genius slowly turned around, seeing a familiar female.

Kendra.

The softshell growled fiercely, clenching his fists, despite his fingers turning into claws. "Get out of here Kendra!" He growled, he noticed she had his battleshell on her. "And give me my tech back!" He demanded, "Hmm, and if I don't?" Kendra grinned, this just annoyed him more.

He wasn't afraid of her.

He never was. . .

That's when he froze when she held up a bruised up, almost beaten to death Michelangelo. Donnie's eyes widened with horror as Kendra tossed Mikey in front of him, "I will give you your Tech back, if you give me what I want." She growled,

Donnie's shoulder slumped a bit, before looking at her. Tears of anger swelling up in the corners of his eyes. "What is it now?! Almost killing Mikey wasn't enough?!" He growled loudly,

Kendra only laughed quietly, "If you give me the computer, I will give you your Tech." She answered,

The genius glanced at the computer, 'Good thing that's just a normal laptop, that's very old.' He thought in triumph, he then picked up the laptop. 'It won't be able to hold such a strong video card.' He thought as he slowly made his way to Kendra. "Take it or Leave it." He growled as Kendra grabbed the laptop, dropping his battleshell onto the ground.

"Goodbye Othello Von Ryan." She grinned and left, Donnie picked up His battleshell and placed it on. Though something did felt off about it, he couldn't tell. He then glanced at Mikey, "Mikey?" He whispered, going over towards the box turtle.

Donnie checked his pulse, he froze when there was none. He lifted his head, a few tears escaped his eyes, rolling down his face as he picked up Mikey's body. He then buried it. "I'm sorry. . ." He whispered,

The genius felt blood running down his hands, he looked at them and saw his claws were covered in blood. His palms were stained with his own blood, he shuddered when he realized he had dug his claws into himself. He highly doubt there was a medical kit, but he was gonna try and find one anyway.

Even if he wasn't the medic out of his brothers.

He slowly turned and made his way towards the direction of Left, or what he guessed was left. He suddenly paused, this direction felt familiar to him. He soon ended up in the same place where he had found that Lou Jitsu was his father, but before he had found out Splinter was Lou Jitsu.