~ Don't blame yourself ~

Title of one shot; Don't blame yourself
Requested by; charlottenevius
Type of angst; Sometimes fights end badly. . .
AU; None
Prompt; None
Summary; Donnie And April goes out to fight some villains, though after the battle, Donnie finds a body of April. How will he react? How will his brothers react? What will happen?
Brofluff?; Nope
_________________
- Donnie's pov -
I was in my lab getting my stuff ready for something, or anything really. That's when my phone started ringing and I grabbed it, I noticed it was April. I sighed to myself and answered her, "Hey April. This is Donatello speaking. How may I help you?" I greeted, she sighed and facepalmed herself. "Donnie, get your Shell over here!" She Snapped, I snorted in annoyance. "And where is 'here'?" I asked, rising a brow. "Well in my apartment! I found some criminals, outside of the apartment." She Replied, I blinked. "Okay, on my-" I was about to speak again, "And don't bring your brothers! We can handle this together!" Until she rudely interrupted me, I sighed and nodded. "Yeah sure 'mOm'." I said sarcastically and hung up on her.

I grabbed my tech-bo and headed out of the lair, "Where you off to D?" Mikey Asked, "I'm heading towards April's place." I Replied and left the sewers, I made my way towards April's apartment, but I made sure to keep hidden or just walk on the building rooftops. Whatever. I soon arrived at her place and jumped onto the fire escape, I gently tapped on the window, April quickly opened her window and grabbed me inside. "Ow!" I growled when I landed on the floor of her apartment, I got up, huffing. "Look!" She whispered, pointing towards 2 mutants robbing a store. "Oh what joy, two mutated robbers." I mumbled sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I hissed in pain as she flicked me on the back of my head,

"We can take them down together. There's two of us, two of them." She whispered, I just nodded. I wasn't really worried or anything, it's annoying really. "Now come on!" She growled, pulling out her mystical bat and jumped down. I sighed and jumped down as well, I landed next to her. "Hey you jerks!" She Snapped, so much for trying to stay stealth.  "Hm?" I noticed one of them wasn't a mutant, they were a yõkai. How lovely. . .

"Look at this Jerry, we have some idiots trying to play hero's." The yõkai chuckled, it was dark and low. Jerry, a mutated lizard looked over at us. He smirked, "We can take them!" He laughed, I pulled out my tech-bo. This should be a interesting fact, ain't it? The yõkai rolled their eyes and glared at us, "But about the jewelry and money Kevin?" Jerry Asked, glancing at them. "Let's attack while they are distracted." April smirked, before running in.

"Oh look; a Human! Finally a snack!" Kevin growled, pulling out a gun. What it seems to be made out of. . .

Oh my god.

ITS MADE OUT OF URANIUM?!

I rushed in as well, even though I should've thought of a plan. "Oh no you don't!" I glanced over just in time to see that Jerry had pulled out a gun, his wasn't made out of uranium. It was made out of titanium. He was aiming his gun at me, I rolled my eyes and easily kicked him in the stomach, snatching the gun and broke it in haft. I heard a loud gunshot and loud bloodcurdling scream. It hurt my nonexistent ears, but it definitely messaged me that Kevin the yõkai had shot someone.

I turned around and saw someone laying on the ground, I froze with shock when I realized it was April. "OH MY GOD APRIL!" I screeched, rushing over towards her.

DAMNIT I WISH I KNEW MEDICATION!

I glanced at Kevin who had picked up their buddy and ran off, I glanced back at April. I carefully placed her head on a medium sized rock, "Okay, Okay Donnie. You can do this, you can fix this." I started rumbling to myself as I tried to remember what had Raph taught me, I started growling to myself. Why can't I remember? I know I needed bandages, and some numbing stuff, where will I find that?! God! I don't know!