~ Secrets ~

Title of one shot; Secrets
Requested by; Nobody
Type of angst; A lyrical angst
AU; The insane Genius
Prompt; None
Summary; Leo and his other two brothers find a video about Donnie, singing. But it was definitely off. . .
Brofluff?; No
Notes about AUs; Let's just say; There will be a new shredder. In other words; Shredder will return.
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
Leo, Raph and Mikey were sitting in front of the tv, Leo then enters the disk and sat in front of the sofa. His brown gaze fixed on the TV, his tail wagging. Expecting something friendly or something, all they knew that Donnie had left something for them. They didn't understand.

"If you're hearing this it means
I've had enough and I've let go."
"If you're reading this it means
I've given up and I've moved on."

Leo stared, he didn't understand the lyrics, a frown across his snout. Raph and Mikey exchanged glances, worried. Before they glanced back at the TV, the slider kept on listening though.

In the TV; Donnie was sitting at his desk, drawing aimlessly, a irritated exhausted expression on his face. He couldn't focus on anything, just. . .his drawings.

"I'm just a guy and I speak less,
I'm not shy, I am speechless."
"I'm tired and I'm depressed.
I'm tired of these secrets."

Leo's eyes widened a little, hearing these next lyrics, he kept himself silent though. But he could feel tension slowly rising in the room,

Donnie definitely looked exhausted and depressed, he seemed to be tired of everything, he was definitely tired of these lies and secrets. He hated this. He felt so paranoid and everything, it started messing with his head.

"That I'm keeping deep inside of me,
I tired to deal with this pain that I feel."
"I feel myself slowly fading from reality,
when can you find me, can you promise me
That you'll let me be?"

The scene switches to a genius that was sitting down on the floor in his lab, tears stained his face, his gray eyes looked red and puffy, looking like he had been crying for a few hours. Donnie had his knees close to his chest, his arms wrapped around his knees. His head was resting on his knees, he was shedding out more tears. He could feel himself fading away from reality, each of his sanity stripping away like claws.

He was tired of keeping the pain that was deep inside of him, but he had refused to reveal it to his brothers and dealt with it alone.

"You would think that I am fine,
When I wake up with a smile."
"On my face, the smile is fake.
The smile is there to hide behind."

The next scene showed Donnie in a slightly darkened corner, with three blurry figures that were his brothers, laughing with such joy. The corner became darker and darker, as his fake smile dropped downwards, tears streaming down his face. They thought he was fine. . .

He wasn't. . .He was hurting. . .

"Still alive but I'm in pain,
My blood is running through my veins."
"There's a storm inside of my brain,
Time to put this to an end."

Donnie was now clenching his head gently, leaning against his desk. He was letting out sharp quiet pants, his whole body shaking as his mind was clouding up with a storm. It was just a dark jet black storm, jogging inside of his mind. He could feel his blood boiling and running through his veins, tears still streamed down his face. He seemed to be struggling to keep himself sane,

He wanted this to end. He was gonna end it.

"So. . ."
"One cut. . ."

A bloody cut appeared on Donnie's wrist, it was infected and bleeding. In his other hand, he had a knife.

"Two cuts. . ."

Another cut appeared on his wrist, infected and bleeding as well. The knife coated with more blood,

"Three cuts. . ."

Another appeared on there,

"Four cuts. . ."

The last scar that was shown on the screen. Next scene; was Donnie standing in front of the mirror, staring at the blood with unreadable wide eyes. Tears still streaming down his face.

"My blood just stared dripping to the
Bathroom floor. . ."

Donnie's blood was dropping onto the bathroom's floor, he stared at the blood for a few minutes before grabbing the bandages, wrapping them around his cuts. He wasn't gonna bother on trying to heal them, he didn't want to. . .

"If you're hearing this it means
I've had enough and I've let go."
"If you're reading this it means
I've given up and I've moved on."

Donnie was standing at the exit of the lair, he had a bag on him. He had his hoodie wrapped around his waist, he seemed to be hesitating to do something. Then; He started waking out of the lair. He seemed to be leaving the sewers, but to where?

Leo and the other two males did not know. . .

"I'm just a guy and I speak less
I'm not shy, I am speechless."
"I'm tired and I'm depressed,
I'm tired of these secrets."

The last scene looked like Donnie was unconscious, being dragged to a unknown place. Or should I say; a familiar place. A place where Splinter had seen, a place where April had seen them move the armor from.

Leo glanced at his brothers, clearly shaken by this. Mikey bursted our in tears, Raph immediately started comforting the box turtle who sobbed. The slider couldn't help but feel deeply hurt, he couldn't understand why Donnie could've told them. That's when he reminded himself, Donnie wasn't good at feelings, nor confronting. Leo choked out a quiet sob, he then stood up. "W - We have to save him. . ." He whispered, Raph looked at him, he only nodded in agreement.

Will they save Donnie before it's too late?
_____________________
I hope you guys enjoyed the oneshot!
My first lyrical oneshot! And I loved it!
As you can see; This is a New AU!

   "The Insane Genius"

              Sayonara my lattes!~