• Heartless. (Levi x Reader)

THIS IS A REQUEST. being fiction, specifically fanfiction, I don't see this being inherently wrong. I do not support this irl.
*Warning: pseudo-incest, levi fucks his cousin by marriage (you)(Levi is Kenny's son in this), virginity loss, dirty talk. *
inspired by She - Tyler, The Creator
----

"Kenny, I don't see why we have to have the reunion. You know how (F/N) is I don't- fine. We'll be there." You heard your mothers loud words from the kitchen in the living area.
Internally, you groaned. Family reunions were the worst, and to top it off, Kenny had his son coming.

Your mother had told you about him. He was a solider for the scout regiment, around your age, brand new to the scene. Yes, you were twenty and could definitely say no- but if you didn't go, you'd never hear the end of it.
Kenny was your uncle as well, but by marriage. Your step-dad was the one who forced the Ackman name onto you.

Although they were unconventional, your mother was happy, and for that you'd trade the world.
----

Two weeks later, the day for the reunion came. You shimmied on a nice dress, tight and flattering enough to feel confident; so tight, in fact, you opted to not wear any undergarments. Who would know?
Your mother was adamantly calling your name to the carriage, wavering a hand for you to hurry up.

You did so, heels clanking against the hard cobblestone with an annoying screech. Normally you would have worn a longer dress with your boots, but your mother insisted upon looking fancier.
Upon arrival of the large castle, seemingly enough to be Kenny's home; you rolled your eyes. Kenny wasn't the worst, definitely not normal, though.

The driver parked in front of the doors where your uncle stood, watching carefully as your mother was hoisted out by the driver. You did the same, stepping onto the ground and waving the good man greetings.
"Kenny! How we've missed you!" Your mom plastered on one of her smiles, hugging his taller figure to her tightly. "You too, (M/N). (F/N), how are you?" He hugged you.

You tensed up, plastering a fake smile that mimicked your mothers. "I'm well, you?" He grunted, patting your head. "I'm decent. Let's get in."
You both followed him into the castles main room, it was nice, not too fancy. Kenny had a rustic taste to things, which your mom favored.

"(F/N) I'll be showing your mom around, make yourself comfortable, Levi will be home any moment." He smiled, taking your mom off to god knows where.
Grumbling, you smacked yourself for not remembering the man your mom had talked so highly of. Levi Ackerman, huh?

Just as Kenny had said, the door was opened, light of the day shining brightly through. You, sat on the sofa, looked over to the door. The man that entered nearly took your last breath.
Raven hair, pale skin, stoic eyes that held mystery; you felt as if it was a book. He shut the door behind him, eyes quickly darting to you.

You all stared for a moment, then he spoke. "Where's the old bastard?" He asked, sitting his things down on the table. "He went with my mother to," you held finger quotes, "'Show her around'"
He made a small sound, perhaps a 'tch', but you didn't mind. "You got a name?" He questioned, sitting in the chair adjacent to the sofa.

"(F/N) (L/N)." He nodded. "Didn't want the Ackerman name? Can't blame you." You nodded no, looking out into the dining hall. "I'm not a fan of (D/N), I don't mind our family as a whole."
He sat back against the chair, rubbing his knee softly and sighing. "Do you like books?"
"I suppose so." You answered, looking back at him. "Okay, come with me." He stood, making you realize he was rather short, then taking your hand.