°• I Hate You! (Levi x Reader)

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
slightly non-con, dry humping, hate fucking themes. no penetration
sorry for any typos I didnt edit this lmao <3 - kay
----

God, how you loathed Levi Ackerman. His attitude, the way he was head strong and always certain he was right.
He would always give you cocky looks, constantly suggesting his ideas were better than yours. You thought he might have even went out of his way to beat you at things.

The man who cared about nothing, cared about one thing. You. Beating you, being better, how you absolutely hated him for it.
Your eyes caught, slits forming in a piercing gaze through the arrogant captain.

Levi knew you hated him; he felt the same. Although, for other reasons. He hated you for the way you made him want to be a better man. How you made him want to throw away his own promise to himself and give up on this 'forever alone' ordeal he swore by from day one.
He knew you hated him, and he hated himself for making you feel that way.

He wanted to impress you, in sorts. He wouldn't let anybody beat him at anything, not even you.
As he was lost in his thoughts for this, though, he didn't feel his body slam into the ground. He had forgotten about combat training, offering to take on Mikasa.

His eyes widened and breath loosened when he felt the gazes of everyone meet his figure, sloppily laid in the dirt with a woman holding him down my his neck. His face heated up quickly, recognizing you were there.

You watched intently, almost feeling bad for him. Everyone knew how he hated dirt, and not only was he dirty- but embarrassed.
Levi fell into a sudden hot flash, his breath from the fall was not regained as eyes laid on him from every angle. Mikasa rose from his body, expecting him to get up.

Yet, nothing.

He didn't budge. He couldn't. Levi knew you were watching, probably admiring Mikasa and making fun of him in your head.
His face contained to heat up while his mind traced over the dirt that covered his hair, jacket, boots, and pants.
He couldn't hear anything; perhaps it was just quiet as his eyes stared blankly into the blue abyss of the sky.

"Levi?" A voice coaxed him from the day dreaming, pulling him back to the harsh reality of disgusting embarrassment.
His gaze slowly moved to the figure that approached him, that of you.
You felt had for him. Everyone had gone now to lunch, ready to eat to their hearts desire. You, however, stayed back.

Reaching down, you offered a soft hand to the fallen man. He made no move, no eye movement either- nothing. His breaths were rapid. Soon you realized he was in some sort of panic attack state, too scared- or embarrassed- to move.
"Levi, it's okay. Everyone's gone." You tried your best to put on a welcoming voice.

His eyes fell to you once more, seeing your hand stuck right out in front of his own.
In a moment of absolute desperation, he took it.
Your strength yanked him up and out of the dirt, his back too weak to keep him held high, knees too weak to carry him. He felt your arm shoot out and under his own, holding his weight for him.

Levi didn't want to speak. He didn't want to move. How could you see him like this? Why weren't you laughing?
Your face was concentrated while taking him back, just attempting to get him to the showers.
Once you arrived, you sat him down onto the bench.

"If you don't talk, I'll have to take your clothes off for you." You were abrupt, attempting to make him snap back.
When he didn't, you sighed. Perhaps his head was still on the field, fallen in utter embarrassment.

Slowly, you began to peel his dirty clothes off. Your face was bright red, too. Truth be told you'd always had a small crush on the captain. His arrogance carried talent, but you could never tell him you didn't hate him.

Running your hands through his soft black locks, you pulled him over into the tub. It was steamy and hot, water soaking your white clothes, making them straight see through.
Sighing, you brought a bead of offical issued soap into your palm, rubbing it around and lathering it onto his scalp.

At this feeling, Levi snapped, eyes coming to meet your own. Your hands were entangled into his soapy hair, he was naked, and your clothes had become utterly see through.
Everything stopped for a moment, his eyes latching on to every inch of your body. You wanted to stop him, to call him a pervert, but his expression was so soft.

His hands slowly came out from the warm, soapy water, finding purchase on your wrists. They were wet, making your shirt even more soaked at the ends.
He softly jerked to him, pulling them ever so close to his face. Your hands were still coated in the soap from his hair as they fell limp, him pulling you closer and closer by each moment.

No words were spoke as your wet lips made contact to his own dry and chapped ones. Eyes widening, then slowly shutting as Levi deepened the forbidden kiss.
Your hands lead to his chest, water and soap running down the pale and toned skin you had longed to touch.
He felt the same as your soft, unharmed hands graced his skin.

When you pulled away, hands resting on his chest, you both sat in silence.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to be a burden." He was the first one to speak, hands still clutched on your wrists.
With a snail's pace, you slipped off your boots. He watched as you, entirely clothed, stepped over the edge of the tub.

The friction of your wet clothes against his skin made no mind to him. Your faces aligned, Levi spreading your legs for you to straddle him.
Your breath was hot, bodies steaming and pushed together in the tight space of the tub. Your clothes were soaked, hair damp from the slight wetness.

Levi couldn't help it, his lips found way onto your neck, kissing up to your jawline and holding you by the small of your back to press against him.
It was intoxicating; how your clothed cunt rubbed over his cock, pushing him closer to the edge of what he never imagined before.

"L-Levi.." Your moans rang beautifully, his lips shushing your own when you all fell into another heated kiss.
Passion sparked like flames while your body made needy friction against his, begging him without the words.

Levi knew this feeling, he could feel the hot desperation that pulled between you two. His hands roamed your body, cock twitching as your cunt pulsed against him.

"(F/N) I-I..I think-" Your finger rubbed sweetly over his lips, stopping his words, you felt the peak rushing as well.
"I-I know, m-me too." You both began moaning slowly in unison, water dashing over the sides as your hips became naturally more rapid for his own.

Levi's cock pulsed tightly, twitching under you as his large hands gripped desperately onto your shirt, which was completely see though, and had a few buttons undone down your breasts.
"Fuck, (F/N), you make me feel so good.." His words were barely formed, slipping from his lips in the laziest manner he could muster.

Your high came; your hips were fast against his, riding out the sensation you knew only he could make you feel.
Hands gripping his shoulders, breasts pressed against his hot face, a blush dusted both of your faces.

When your breaths returned to normal, there were no words said. Your head rested on his, which was tucked into the crook of your neck.
You still straddled him, hot water coating your body with sweat like a warm hug.

"I don't hate you." You broke the silence with a shitty confession. He only chuckled, pushing his pruned fingers between your own and rubbing his soft skin into your neck.
"I know."