• Edged Desires. (Dom! Levi x Sub! Reader)

heyy I have a few more exams left and things should be ay okay!
SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD praise kink, d/s themes, thigh humping, possessiveness, breeding kink
----

Oh, how Levi adored seeing you like this. In the prime of ovulation, so fertile he could smell it. Although you did not act as such, never to falter against your own primal desires.
He watched you in the halls, plump thighs rubbing together, the ass he loved so much looking as perfect as ever.

Your skin was glowing, a thin layer of sweat at constant hesitation during these trying times. Your body was begging for it, yet, you could never give in.
It had been two weeks and to the point that Levi himself could no longer stand it. That night he had told Hanji to send you up into his office, and now it was only a waiting game.

At near to midnight, or that of dawn rather, a stuble knock tapped his door.

"Come in." He paid no mind asking whom it was; he already knew. Your frame ushered through the door quickly, eyes locked with the wooden floors. "You needed me, sir?" You asked, feeling his eyes burn into your body.
Levi had taken you before during your time of need. He was often protective over you as well, nearly in a romantic way. During sex he would kiss your forehead and tell you how much of a good girl you are. He was, without a doubt, enjoyable.

His eyes held a certain tinge of lust to them when you finally made eye contact with the captain.
"Come, please." His request was acquainted by the gesture of his hand to his lap. You did so, following the invisible line, then sitting nicely onto his firm knees. His arms wrapped around you softly, nuzzling his head into your arm.

"Do you know what you're doing?" He asked, fingers tracing unknown shapes along your dewy skin. You ached against him, feeling your cunt start to wet at this small touch.
"N-no, sir." You meekly responded, both face and ears becoming flush in the wake of your shy words.

His breath, hot and heavy, made way onto your ears and neck. "I can smell you, my fuck toy."
Your thighs clenched at his usage of such a lewd and abrupt pet name. Knowing you were ovulating, you assumed no one could have noticed. Oh but how you had been wrong.

Plump breasts and thighs, slick skin, shiny hair, and a beautiful tinge of pink at constant resting on your cheeks. He had noticed, and well.
"Such a dirty girl, eh? Only for me." He practically sang his song of possessive drabble while darting his tongue onto your neck.

Your cunt ached at this point. Begging for attention. Levi felt you, turning you around to sit on one of his thighs. You twitched at the raising contact.
"Pleasure yourself while I watch." His command was bleak, but the high that rested behind his eyes was far from it.

You began slow, brushing your heat against his thigh, caressing your soft wetness. His breath hitched, hands finding contact with your waist and guiding you along.
Making work of your lips, you kissed along his neck, roughly attaching the needy pair to his lips as well.

He had pooled you into a moaning mess, begging for the release. Aching to have you.

"That's it, dearest. Just like that; you're doing so well." He praised, swiftly kissing your collar bones. You nodded into his lips, finding yourself close to peak.
You then climaxed, the knot snapping. Your breath was fast and hot. "Levi, oh fuck. Please, hold my hands!" You nearly screeched out.
He did so, taking your hands into his own and letting you squeeze.

He would then let you rest calmly onto his shoulder. Not for long, though. His arms found yours, picking you up and sitting you on the desk.
Your eyes searched for his, which had been too lost in lust to bring back to reason.

Quickly he would peel off all your clothes, eyes catching on every breath-taking part of your body.
Then pulling down his own trousers, he lined the throbbing mess of a cock he had with your own bundled frustration. Then, with no hesitation, found himself completely inside of you.

Balls deep, your hand was wrapped into his fist tightly. Letting out a grunt, he kissed your forehead. "Your pussy feels so good. Can you move for me princess?"

You nodded, opening your legs. His hips started at a slow pace, eating up all the thoughts of impregnation. All his natural instincts would tell him to pound you until your were falling apart.
He did speed up, quickly becoming lost in the hot, sensitive cavity.
Your nails dug into his back, waves of pleasure washing over you with each thrust.

Bodies hot, desk shaking, begging to spill himself into your depths and take what was his as soon as he could.
Levi left marks in his wake, signs that you were animalisticly owned. You did not mind this, though. Everyone knew you belonged to humanities strongest.

The facade would wash away, though, finding both him and yourself meeting climax.

"Fuck, princess, I'm going to fill you so well," He spoke, cock twitching in release. You could only nod as his hot seed spilled into your pulsating cunt. The feeling was beautiful, lacerating the both of you entirely until you could no longer breath properly.

He then pulled out, making sure his marks were purple enough to his liking and all of his cum was inside of you.
A hot, red, puffy mess, you sat upon his desk watching him clean up. His hands roamed your body, then, hugging you tightly to his own.

"Thank you, Levi." You spoke, brushing his hair softly. He only nodded, "Anything for my princess.'