▪︎° Creep. (Levi x Reader)

get ready for some sad sad Levi stuff. ends fluffy tho!
----

Staring into his mirror, Levi loathed his figure that had been looking right back at him. A murderer, a man of the underground, not strong enough to save the people who cared most about him.
A grown man terrified of losing anyone else, so scared to lose other people- he distanced himself from everyone.

He hated his image.

His scars were many, jagged and traced on every inch of his skin in some way. Dark purple eye bags from his endless tossing and turning through the night. Everything was a reminder of who he wasn't, or could have been.
A knock soon came to his door, breaking the contact with his eyes in the mirror. Ushering from the bathroom and into his office, he seemingly forgot that there was no shirt on his body. Only pants and socks ready for boots.

"Come in." His voice was filled with hate, not for whomever was about to enter, but for himself.
"Levi sir, I-" Your face froze, along with your body, when you realized he had no shirt on.  Your hand slapped over your eyes, face turning bright red. He seemed to notice this, saddened. He didn't think it was bad enough to warrant off the woman he had feelings for.

"What?" His tone was more direct and cold, thinking you had truly hated the way he looked. You had been wordless- speechless. He then put on his collared shirt, buttoning it up quickly.
"Look, I get it. I'm not the most attractive man you've ever seen. Just tell me what it is and go." Your hand lifted from your eyes. What?

"L-Levi, that's not-" He stopped you, "Shut up." Your eyes winded, walking closer to him. He wasn't making an attempt to push you away, nor was he bringing you any closer.
"Levi I-I think you're beautiful!" Your words fell, attempting to save whatever he was obviously feeling right now. His eyes shot open, now staring you directly down.

His face grew hot and pink, using his hand to cover the lower portion. "How can I be beautiful?" He almost whispered, defeated, deteriorated.
Your eyes softened, stepping closer. "What do you mean, Levi?" He sighed, letting go of his face and letting his neck fall. "How could I be beautiful? I'm scarred. I'm a monster. (F/N), I'm a killer for fucks sake!" He wanted to cry, his eyes were stinging. He had never been so vulnerable.

You walked even closer, taking his free hand into your own softly. He tensed, nearly flinched, but ultimately gave way. "You're Lance Corporal Levi, Humanities Strongest Solider, and most of all, you're my captain. You're beautiful inside and out, no matter what. Your scars are a testament to yourself dedication, and your past has no hold on you."

Then, he did cry. He cried hard. Cried for loss and pain, cried because you cared for him. When he did, your hands found purchase in his locks, holding his shaking figure against your own.
Levi held onto your torso tightly, reluctantly looking away from you. This did nothing, though. You only pet his hair and spoke sweet nothings into his ears.

When done, he kept eyes locked into the wooden floors. "You probably think this was silly." He said, wiping his face. You scoffed, lowering yourself and taking his soft face into your palms.
"You are never silly." Your words were soft, welcoming a broken man from a harsh world.
You stood, walking over to his sofa and sitting down into the velvety material. He watched you pat the spot beside him. Only hesitating for a second, he stood, then walked over.

It was slow. He laid into your lap, comfortably scooting around until he became still. Both of your breaths slowly matched, syncing with one and other.
After a few minutes of this, you realized he was asleep. How cute.
You smiled, taking his hand softly into your own. "I love you, Levi. You are beautiful to me."

Levi Ackerman Oneshots (Levi x Reader) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें