• Scum's Wish. (Sub! Levi x Dom! Reader)

GAWD DAYUM THAT PIC
im not pleased with this chapter, I may re-write sub Levi in a different version, but for now, here's this
also, get the reference in the title? anyone?
fine okay-
warnings?: dub-con
SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.
----

I sat atop my desk, reading a book, perched exactly how I liked. The desk was more comfortable to me than the chair.
The door cracked and Levi, the snarky love of my life, walked through. He hadn't been paying attention, too captivated in whatever the paper said.

Sipping on what I had to assume was tea, he instinctively sat on my sofa. I watched him calmly read and sip and the same time, eventually sitting down the cup and looking up to me.
"I don't understand why you insist on sitting up there, brat." He spoke, lying the paper down onto his lap. I rolled my eyes, closing and marking the book I was previously fixated on.

"Because I can, that's why." I replied, watching him grow more annoyed with me by the second.
I then hopped off the wooden surface, realizing there was no space on the sofa due to Levi taking up so much room, which almost seemed intentional. Proudly I smirked, taking his hand gently away from his lap, then replacing it with my bum.

His hands flew up, his face growing red and turning away from my own quickly.
"What are you doing? Are you trying to get killed?" He asked, pushing the paper away. I only sighed and swung my legs out, lying my head against his shoulder.
No, he wasn't one for contact, but I was, and he would enjoy it.

We sat like this for a minute, myself waiting for his face to cool down and his body to loosen up; which soon happened. This caused me to smirk, yet again, leaning up to kiss his neck.
When my lips attached to the skin, his body froze, captivated by the sensation. I wanted to tease and pry, what was life without spice? Bland.

"You be-better stop that, now!" He tried to use his manly voice, the one all children feared, along with few adults. His hands were still in the air, too afraid to touch me.

I wanted to play, though.

"If you hate this so much, then stop me." I sang, my lips curling onto his earlobe, my hot breath making way over the flesh of his neck and ear.
He quivered at this slightly, not saying anything, nor moving. Just as I had thought, just as I had wanted.

I stopped, his head follow my lips, begging for contact once more. I only giggled and took his hands from the air, placing them on either side of my ass.
Once done, I pushed myself against his now hard length, through the fabric we both had on, causing him to muster a little growl.
This excited me, causing me to repeat the action diligently, over and over, feeling his hard cock pulsate agaisnt the clothes that rested between our flesh touching.

"A-ah, god damn it. (F/N), if you don't.." His words cut off when I felt a twitch of his cock, letting me know just how good this felt.
I then stood up, turning around and facing him in his lap. It felt steamy between us as I kissed him hard, our lips connecting sweetly, but my hips moving once more. This way i had a better angle, making sure my noticeable wetness rubbing against his rock hard length. How I wanted to take him so bad, into every place I could imagine. Our tongues met in every manner, our noses pressed together, how I could feel his sweat beading.

I had to, I needed it.

Quickly I took off my shirt, pressing me bare breasts onto his hot hands. His lanky fingers toyed with my nipples, causing me to lightly smack him while our lips disconnected.

"Bad boy, don't touch me there!" I rang playfully, tugging onto his hair. The look he gave me was pleasure mixed with annoyance, exactly what I wanted.
He watched as I stood up, taking off my pants, then sitting onto his lap.

"W-what.." I shushed him by sticking three fingers into his mouth, then pulling them out and beginning to pleasure myself, right above his clothed cock.
Levi stared in dismay while my head fell back, dipping into pleasure while my fingers cleverly crossed over my clit, causing my moaning to build high.

At some point though, Levi broke, staring at me on complete and utter awe. I smiled, then, stood up once more.
"Take off your pants."

He did so quickly. I almost felt bad.
The sight had gotten him so hard I could see pre-cum in his underwear, his cock twitching and begging to be let out, desperate for even a touch.
This made me giggle, "Sit."

He did as told, like I knew he would.

I lifted up and over his cock, I could feel the heat that rested between us. His mouth hung open when I pulled his underwear back, pushing his cock tip agaisnt my sopping wet clit.

"Fuck d-don't.." His words faded once he entered me, stretching my interior a bit. This made me wiggle a bit in pain, but soon I had rested. I began moving slowly, letting the full length of him enter me as i rode him.

"Thank me, t-thank me for letting you touch me!" My words melted over, complete pleasure escaping my lips.
He pumped a bit faster, "Oh, thank you!" He grunted, trying to push his hips up, trying to go deeper. I only laughed and went slower, an aching call of beg falling from his lips.

I almost felt bad, he was a complete mess, practically begging for me to touch him.

I did so, my hands falling over his chest, our lips contacting as I rode his throbbing cock. So sensitive over me, and I knew it. He knew it too, which is why he let me violate him so. I enjoyed watching him crumble under me.

He did so as we both came to orgasm, screaming curses when his hands violently grabbed onto my shoulders, forcing me deep onto his cock while he came into me. I shook, the stimulation taking over, my nails digging into his back.
He only winced, then fell soft at my touch.

We sat there for a moment, sweating and shaking. Then I got up, beckoning for his hand to touch mine. He followed, clearly delirious.

"Fancy a bath, my dear?" I asked, pulling him from the couch. As it happens his legs gave out into the floor, making me laugh a little. I then realized the floor was dirty, picking him up nearly immediately and letting his tired body lay on my shoulder.