° mon café chéri (Levi x Fem! Reader)

I've decided to open this book back up and write some short stories in my little freetime. I work as a barista now and I thought a little cafe date would be a cute welcome back:3 - kay

"Levi, oh Levi! Where are you?" Hanji shouted across the office building. The poor man pinched his temples and sighed, stacking the rest of his papers together. "In here dimwit." They entered the room with a sticky note in hand, and sat it onto his neatly places stack, messing up the top papers. Levi sighed and read the note while Hanji stood there like an idiot.
"Cafè Lune; Vingt-et-un tranchant" He looked puzzled at Hanji, who gave a stupid smile of admiration back at him. "What is this?" They giggled and jumped. "A date invitation from the CEO across the street. Oh Levi, this could be huge for us and you! Her assistant dropped it off to me."

Her. A CEO who was a woman. He hadn't seen that in so long, or maybe ever. His blood ran cold as he swallowed hard. If he passed this up, he could lose a super huge business opportunity. But he had never been on a date. "I'll consider. What does the note say?" He asked, sitting the note back down. The paper on the card was thin, the beautiful hand printed letters in ink. "She's asking you to meet her at Cafe Luna at Eight PM sharp tonight sir." He nodded once more. A small knock on the door was heard, and a trey began to shove through.
"S-Sorry to interrupt but I have your tea." Armin, the new hire intern. Hanji smiled and pinched his cheek, causing a blush. "No worries kiddo. Just talkin to Mr. Ackerman about his hot date tonight!" Levi rolled his eyes. "Could everyone please vacate my office? For the love of hell." They both nodded and quickly left. Weighing his options for the next hour or so, while sipping on the tea Armin made, he decided to go.

But first he picked up the phone.

"Mikasa, hey. It's Levi." She laughed through the speaker of his office phone. "Long time, hey. How's it going?" She asks. He notices his hands are red, and so are his ears. His face is hot. "I-I um, how do you dress for a business casual d-date? W-With a woman." Suddenly he hears a burst of laughter. It continues while his face gets hotter, then she finally settles down. "Old chump got a date huh? It's easy. Wear a suit top, with black slacks of course. No tie. Slick your hair back and wear some nice cologne. She hot?" His face is glowing. He writes down her advice on another sticky note. "U-Um, I'm not sure. But I have to go."

Once he hangs up, he's out the door. Levi doesn't want to admit to anyone he's never been on a date, so instead he opts to drive himself home in his BMW. Nobody notices as he slips out and to his penthouse. It's in the tallest building of the city, the tallest floor. He likes waking up in the clouds. But now, he's nervous. Riding the elevator, he checks his watch to see it's nearing six. First when he heads in, his objective is a shower. One with lots of suds, and nice smelling body wash. Then it's to the bathroom where he puts lotion on and starts his shaving routine.
For a moment, and only that, he slows down and takes a look at himself in the mirror. Was he really nervous to meet a woman he had never seen? His heart was pumping fast.

Finally, around seven, he was ready. His hair was slicked back as Mikasa told him to do. His cologne was on. A white button down and black slacks paired with a nice leather pair of shoes he wore. For the finish touch, he undid the collar buttons on his shirt; showing minimal skin. He was ready. Heading back down to his car, he popped in a quick mint and began to think. What do they serve at a cafe downtown? Just coffee, or dinner too? Was he supposed to get coffee? He prefers tea.

He hopped into his car and began the ten minute drive google estimated for him to the shop. His leg tapped nervously, his heart racing. Where were you?

On the other side, you seemed untouched. A black dress, knee length. Shaven legs, red lipstick with your hair down. The date with Levi wasn't one concerning business although you assumed you'd have to correct him. Tapping your heel agaisnt the chair, you waited patiently. His sliver-greyish eyes met yours and upon entering, you were struck by his looks. He was so- handsome.
His eyes met yours and you gave him a small wave. Levi's breath was gone. You were stunning, really. The cafe was more of a bar, you had a martini and a black coffee sitting with you already. Your lipstick was a beautiful shade of red and his heart bounced. Is this a feeling of nervousness or are you just that beautiful?

Levi walks up to you, swallowing hard. "A-Are you-" "Yes I'm F/N." You smiled at him as he sat down. He looked pale. "Excuse me for being later than you, I didn't get off until six." You waved him off and stirred your drink. "No, no you're fine. I was here early." He nodded and you two sat in silence for a moment. Your nails were black and long, shaped like knives. "I have a question-uh- F/N." You looked into his eyes, making him realize just how pretty you are. Something Hanji would be proud of him for.
"Is this a business thing?" He asked. "No, not at all. I saw you exciting your building and thought you were rather attractive. I should have made that clear, I apologize." He nods and looks away once more. He feels embarrassed, how could he have missed that? You probably hate him now. He checks the menu and orders Earl Gray tea, to which you smile. "You like tea huh? My grandmother does as well. I grew up around it." He looked up at you. Why was he so nervous?

But then he saw your smile as you took another drink, how your lips curled and legs sat atop each other perfectly. "I-I um. I think you're attractive as well." His heart burned, watching you stop and look at him. Your face turned red, eyes meeting the floor. "Thank you, Levi." He nodded to your words as his tea was delivered. Perfectly piping hot, and with two sugars. He had longed for a woman to meet his connection, and now, he felt he had.