• Fatherly Instincts. (Levi x Reader)

it is time to feed you all once more
SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD
breeding kink (?), impregnation- heavily mentioned
----

I watched as the sun draped over the sofa in my office so delicately, my fingers prancing upon the calendar that was on my desk.
In big, fat red ink letters spread across the next three days that read 'fertility', which gave me a warm feeling.

Levi and I had been trying for weeks, no- perhaps months to get pregnant. I wanted to bare his child so badly, what a joy to imagine a smaller Levi running around. To think that, someday, a small version of him would be playing with our cadets. Erwin knew of this, and was especially excited. He loves children, and vouched for us the most. He had always droned on about being a 'god father', which, he would be.

Looking up to the clock as it hit three, I knew Levi would be here soon. The days of my fertility were those that we tried the most. I wanted to feel his skin on mine, the erotic dopamine of knowing he was coming to fill me, take me with his offspring.
My thighs rubbed together beneath the desk, twitching. Standing up, I walked into my room and lit candles I knew he loved.

Then, I heard my door handle rattle, and the creak of hinges widening. Smiling, I hastily rubbed my palms together and walked into the office. He looked at me fully, eyes of lust and passion.
"Are you?" He said, walking to me and caressing my sensitive skin. I nodded, kissing supply along his jawline.

He turned to shut the door, then, pushed me back into my bedroom. The area was hot, our bodies making contact as he kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet, as were his hands that trailed my body so. Our spit intertwined, him now picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

Not a moment was wasted into the heat, he wanted it. Levi didn't care for children, but he said the thought of him and I creating a life brought him everlasting joy. This always made me smile, knowing a man like him would give the world to have created a small human with me.
Now laying me upon the bed, his kisses ran everywhere, as if to tell me he loved me wordlessly.

His hands travelled my body, his mouth under my skirt and onto my thighs. The sensation of his warm tongue agaisnt my cold skin nearly made me buckle, yet he continued.
The kisses soon became hungry, leading up to wrap his arms around me, then taking my top away. I admired his face in awe at my bare chest, his hands immediately finding contact with the skin.

He then took his own shirt off, our chests meeting, and kisses deepening. It felt as if I was needed, as if without me, he would fall apart. I liked the idea of someone wanting me this much.
Exasperated from our own doings, he stood, then took off his trousers- lying down onto the bed opposed from myself.

I craned my neck watching his every move, then laying down and looking to me.
"Won't you ride me, like a good girl would?" He asked, reaching his hands out to my own. Without words, but nonetheless excitment, I whipped my own skirt off and crawled to him.
He now watched me, climbing atop his body and kissing along his skin in return. Our eyes met briefly before I set myself above his pulsating cock, twitching at the wake of my heat.

His mouth opened abit as I sat down, letting him reach into my depths, drowning in me. We sat like this for a moment, my head falling back in bliss pleasure.
"Bare my child, I would beg," He starts, lifting me slightly and pushing himself in and out. The new found pleasure enveloped me, taking me whole.
I nodded, wrapping my hand around his own. "I want it." My reply was short.

In truth, I didn't mind the idea. Him making me soup, doing paper work, reading daily. Letting him massage me, holding his hands and ears to my stomach to listen to the life that lied beneath.
Everyone would be excited, waiting on the little humans arrival.
Also, solidifying the Ackerman bloodline for another generation, just as Kenny had wished.
All of these things lead me into my winding orgasm, knowing that I would- and could, bare the child of a lover I wish not to leave.

Everyday had lead up to this moment. Each high peaking as we looked into one an others eyes. His hands roamed my body as mine to his as well, watching the gleam open and close. His face was more relaxed than ever, feeling my tightness around him, clutching him whole. So vulnerable, both of us so weak.
He quickly flipped us into missionary, now lying on my back and looking me straight into the eyes. His hand grandly swarmed my face, cupping my jaw softly as his hips kept a steady pace.

Sweat pooled on my brow as I became closer, reaching out desperately to hold his hand. He compiled, "I love you, d-darling, how I adore you.." The words he spoke were soft, full of care.
My eyes rolled back as I felt his seed deeply rooted into myself, phasing me out of everything I could have said. My body shook, grappling at his words.

When done, he pulled out, watching his cum trail along my cunt. He chuckled a bit, breathing heavily over my limp body.
He stood up, then, kissing my forehead.
"Fingers crossed." He said, doing said gesture. I laughed a bit, "I love you, Levi."
He smiled a squint and began to walk toward the bathroom, gesturing for me to follow.

I tried to stand up, then, my knees buckled onto the wooden floor. He ran quickly, assisting me up and back onto the bed.
"Or we could cuddle, that too."

----
on the real, Levi would most definitely be an amazing dad- change my minddd