Chapter 23

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

I was so happy. I never had found myself to be so happy. I hoped this feeling would never end. I always feared things would come in and stop them.

Stop my happiness. But I had to brush such worries aside. I yawn as I lean up from our bed. It was time to go back home. I had to go back.

I hoped my family would accept Michael as my new mysterious love Nix. Who was going to believe that Michael was Nix when he looked like himself? Michael?

This was going to be hard to pull it off. But we could do it. If we could fool my family, we could fool anyone out there in this crazy world, right? I yawn as I make a trip to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Michael looked so warm and cozy snuggled in his blankets there. I hopped back into bed with him. I snuggle up to his side.

Resting my head upon his shoulders. His eyes flutter open as he feels my presence there beside him. He yawns as he smiles over at me.

"Good morning Myla how long have you been up sweetheart?" he asks me softly. He touches my face with his hand.

"Not long" I promise him. We kiss.

He pulls me in his embrace.

"Are you ready to go home with me today Nix?" I tease playfully as I run my fingers in his hair.

"I am. I can't wait to be apart of your life. Not longing to be a part of it" he tells me.

Pleasure fills my heart to hear him say that to me.

"I always dreamed of what it would be like to enter your world" I remind him.

We kiss deeper than the last time.

"Before we get you home, there is one more thing I want to do" he jokes.

"Oh, what might that be?" I ask him.