The Way You Make Me Feel! [MJ]:

Now Up!

Now Up!

Plot:

Hey...pretty baby with the high heels on.
You give me fever like I've never ever known.
Your just a product of loveliness....

The year, 1987.
Michael Jackson as hitting the charts. Slamming out number one hits on the charts. No one can beat the pop king. The singer has a new album coming out. A new music video to.

He needs fresh sexy dancers to work with him. They think they find one in a very beautiful woman named Tatiana. But she falls ill suddenly then girl runner up is next for the chance to dance beside Michael.

Cassidy Taylor! Cassidy has always dreamt of being a professional dancer. This could be her big break she's been hoping for. But deep down she's never believed in herself.

She's had a bad past that she allows to snatch her dreams away. She just doesn't feel good enough for this video. Or for Michael. They wanted Tatiana. They settled for Cassidy.

The real magic begins in Cassidy. With self love. With confidence. Can that girl turn her into a woman she longs to be?

The woman who wants more then to dance along side a king?

• An MJ Fanfic!
• 18+ Up To Read!

• Disclaimer •

I do not own the images of  Michael Jackson, nor know the cast. I do not own any property about them. This is pure made up fanfic for the fun of it. Just my what ifs for their lives. With that out of the way enjoy the story!!

----------Dalaina!!

Notes:

Grammar is not flawlessly perfect so if you are a professor type this is not the read for you! If you are okay with that read away! Thanks either way for checking out my little story!!

Disclaimer/Copyrights:

This is pure fiction created by me. Plot, cast, ideas are all my own. No one may share or miss use my work on wattpad or any other web page. All rights reserved!!

Warning:

This book may contain adult language as well as adult situations. Sexual conduct will play a factor in this story!!

Copyright All Rights Reserved By: Dalaina Renee (bonbonsandbooks) 2021!

Don't forget to click the star 🌟:

|Fan|Love|Vote|Comment|