Chapter 10

I had not been to Neverland since the grand opening failed

I had not been to Neverland since the grand opening failed. It was all over the news. Paris had done an interview only for "Entertainment Tonight" about what went on with the opening. She had plans to try to reopen it as soon as possible.

I had a feeling that was not such a great idea. I was nervous to go back into work. But it was my job. Michael and the Lost Boys clearly needed my help around there. Paris needed my help most of all of them.

"What is your plan?" gram asks me as I get ready to head into work.

I shake my head. "No plan. I do not know what I am going to do about the Lost Boys"

"What about Mr. Jackson? He is not at rest. He needs to be moving on. He needs peace" points out gram.

I really did not want to see Michael go anywhere until the Lost Boys were gone. The Lost Boys needed Michael. They needed his guidance. And his wisdom. And without Michael they certainly were not going to be listing to me at all.

He could not leave me any time soon. I needed Michael more than ever. I had to be careful not to get fired around there. Otherwise I would never be able to see Michael again. Or the Lost Boys.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I don't know what to do. But when the time comes, and I will know then I will do it" I tell gram. "Try not to worry about me" I say softly to her.

"I still think you should quit" my mother grumbles as she comes in the room. "You were nearly killed" she mutters. "Ghost are dangerous!" she warns me. "They do not play fair. They hate the living!" she warns me sternly.

"Mother it is the Lost Boys! They are scared is all. Misunderstood. Michael never once tried to harm me" I point out to her gently. "I am a big girl. I can handle it"

"Doubt it. Let me say one thing.... if you end up in a hospital due to paranormal activity when I warned you about this, I will not come to your aid" she sternly tells me. "You are on your own"

"Fine!" I agree.

She glares at me. "Fine" she huffs out before wandering away.

"She means well dear. She does not mean what she says. She is worried" grandpa tells me as she appears in front of me.

"I mean what I say dad! Every word of it!" my mom calls out from the kitchen.

"Go. They need you! Go help" gram tells me. "I can handle your mother"

"Thanks gram" I gratefully tell her.

♡♪♬♪♡

I hug her then head out on my way to work.

I get there to Neverland Ranch. Johnny is heading on his way out for the afternoon. He was not enjoying the ghostly activity we were getting from the Lost Boys either. But we were getting used to it around here.