Chapter 5

"Myla! Myla what in the hell were you doing here? You are going to get your ass fired!" I hear Johnny saying to me. "Myla get your ass up!" I hear him saying.

My head feels like I got hit with a ton of bricks. I moan softly as I slowly open my eyes. My eyes flutter open. "Where am I?" I groan.

"You fell asleep in Michael Jackson's bed! You are going to get fired Myla!" he yells at me.

I gasp as I sit up in bed. I was indeed in MJ's bed. "How—ow? How did I end up here? I do not recall falling asleep here" I mutter. I hop out of the bed. Then I begin to make the bed up.

Before my boss would see me in here. Not doing my job.

"Ah Myla I think I just asked you that question! How did you end up in here?" he laughs. He shakes his head.

I look around me. "I really do not remember how I got in here" I mutter.

My hand is on my forehead. Last night came rushing back to me. Michael and his ghostly kids that were hanging out there in Neverland.

Michael must have placed me in here when I passed out last night. That was the only way that I could have ended up here from the office area. Why was he trying to hurt me? I was only trying to help him.

"Myla you are already here! Great!" my boss finds Johnny and myself there. "I need you to take these awards over to the award room to be placed up" she orders to me as she carries a box in her hands. My eyes grow wide. I was fearful of that room right now.

"I can do it! I have nothing else to do!" Johnny pipes up.

I sigh feeling a flood of relief in me. I mouth thank you to Johnny. He takes the box from my boss.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

"Alright Myla then I will need you out in the garden area. And check on all the sound systems. We need to make sure it is all set for the concerts that we planned for fans" she orders to me. I nod.

"Gotcha" I say. I nod.

I head out to the garden area. It was huge. I spot a tree there. I remembered an interview with Michael who loved this very tree. He had said that he sat in the tree for hours on end. Writing songs there in the tree. I walk over to the tree.

I had saw it once before. But I never got to spend a moment beside it. I whip out my cell phone and play that interview. I pause it where he was by the tree. I take a screen shot of it. Then I take a little selfie of me beside the tree to. My hands roam on the trunk of the tree.

I hear kids' laughter ringing out suddenly. I gasp as I feel a chilly breeze brush past me. I whirl around. Nothing. No one was there.

Only me!!