Chapter 32

"Myla , Myla wake up" my eyes flutter open

"Myla , Myla wake up" my eyes flutter open. I find myself in Michael's old bed.

And he was hoovering over me. Looking at me with deep concern. I gasp remembering all that happened. Michael was here at Neverland! Everyone would be here soon.

They would spot him!

I gasp as I sit up.

"Myla you worried me when you did not come home. What happened?" Michael demands to know.

"Johnny, he did this, he attacked me" I explain. 'I will tell all but come on. We need to get you out of here" I order.

I take his arm and get up and then try to drag him out of there. He stops me.

"It is fine Myla. No one is here" he promises me.

"We can't take any chances" I beg. "come on please, lets go"

"Calm down. We are fine. Did he hurt you? I will kill him myself if he hurts you" he angrily answers.

"I am fine. A little shaken up. But I am fine" I promise him. "Johnny knew about you before he died. He knew I am a medium. And now he wants me to pay. He says we were friends. And I ruined his trust. He is so mad at me" I ramble on.

I manage to lead Michael on the way out there as we keep on talking to one another.

"You better take the day shifts here. Tell Paris you won't work nights. I think he is going to harm you. I can't protect you like I used to be able to" he reminds me.

"I am fine Michael" I softly say.

Once we nearly get to the front door my heart relaxes a bit. We were almost out of there.

"Paris get that last box will you! It is in the trunk of my car there" calls out Janet.

"Shit!" I groan.

"She wont know it is me. She will think I am a twin look a like is all" Michael scoffs.

"What if she does not?" I worry.

Suddenly before he could answer me the door opens. And Janet comes in. She is stunned when she spots Michael there before her. Michael is floored to. He had not saw his sister face to face in years. My heart races in my chest like a drum.

"M-M-michael?"Janet declares.

Tears come to her eyes.
He nods. Then smiles.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

They suddenly rush to one another. And are hugging. Janet is laughing with joy. He twirls her around in his arms. What was he thinking? I never had been dead so I guess I did not know what it was like to miss your loved ones.