Blood On The Dance Floor! Now up!

Every woman was watched at the club, Midnight Star

Every woman was watched at the club, Midnight Star. No woman was ever allowed to quit the Midnight Star. Because once you worked there then you learned all their dirty little secrets. Ones that they don't want their boss to find out about.

Their boss is pop star Michael Jackson. If Michael found out what was going on in his club he'd put a stop to it. But he has no idea how bad his L.A. club has gotten.

Suzette Usher, finds her best friend Tasha laying face down in her own pool of blood there in the ladies dressing room. Suzette is new at the club. She had never planned to stay there?!

Suzette is new at the club. She had never planned to stay there. Now she had been forced to.

She has a way out at last.

Michael.

When the two meet at the club Michael wants to keep her protected so Suzi doesn't end up like her friend Tasha. Can Michael get his club cleaned up?

Will he stay true to his word and keep Suzi safe? Or will crime when this case?

Suzi has more worries on her mind then murder! She is getting closer to Michael every day she hides away at Neverland.

She has to wonder is a broken heart worse than death? She knows she's losing the game. And losing her heart to her boss, her protector.

The blood on this dance floor was spreading fast!!