Chapter 19

Chris

Chris

I scroll through my phone and notice a news article about Dani being spotted with another nigga.

Wtf.... Who is this clown?

She can't seem to remember a damn thing about us, but has already moved on. She needs to be worried about her mental and physical health, not no nigga...

This girl is changing on me. It seemed like after the accident it changed her to be a brand new person.

I wonder if she even knows who she is; who she was before the accident.

I know I was told to leave her alone and shit... but I'm a grown man. I do whatever I want, ain't nobody mama gonna tell me who I can or cannot text.

I go with my instinct and text her.

DaniBae😍💕

Who that nigga you with?
Read 1:29pm

Dani plz don't ignore me...
Read 1:30pm

Can we talk?
Read now

I run a hand down my face and sigh, heading to the living to the livingroom to get my keys.

I walk out the door and choose to ride my red Lamborgini Aventador.

I am on my way to the studio to record some songs with young thug for this Slime & B album.

As I was pulling out of my driveway I hear my phone buzz.

DaniBae😍💕

Who that nigga you with?
Read 1:29pm

Dani plz don't ignore me...
Read 1:30pm

Can we talk?
Read now

Today at 1:36pm

...Sure

I throw my hoodie over my head to avoid some nearby paparazzi as I head out the studio to make my way to Nia's house to pick up Ro Ro.

I get to Nia's house and ring the door bell, and Nia swings the door open with a straight face.

"Hello..." Nia says.

"Hey is Ro ready?" I stuff my hands in my pocket as I hear Ro come running to the door.

"Daddyyyy"