Chapter 3

Hey guys, so let's continue, shall we?
-Love yall🤣❤️

{~}

        Hey guys, so let's continue, shall we?                                    -Love yall🤣❤️                                                                                      {~}

Chris' POV😋

When the party first started I was drinking and getting so much attention from females, it was crazy. But, as time went on I became bored and decided to hit my blunt alone.

I moved my way pass people and make it to the slide door. From what I saw nobody was out here. "Thank God" I mumble to myself as I open the door to get fresh air.

I look on my phone for a few seconds and let the blunt rest in between my lips. I feel that someone else is out here with me, so I look to my right and see Dani sitting in a pool chair, and was caught in her gaze.

We both stared for a while with silence filling the air, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was more like two humans catching eachother's eye without even having to speak type of silence.

I finally snap out of my thoughts and build up the courage to walk over to her.

"Hey babygirl, you enjoying the party?" I ask while sitting down in the chair next to her.

"Well... if imma be honest, I feel so alone and out of place here." She says with sincerity in her voice.

Before I begin to respond I motion for her to take a hit of my blunt and she grabs it with her little fingers.

"Well Dani your not alone, I'm here with you right now." I say and we both chuckle.

"Ok, but you weren't here earlier boo." She says simply as she places the blunt in between her lips to inhale and then blows the smoke out in my direction.

Can she be my wife already??? How does this female make smoking look so sexy! She takes one more hit, then passes it back to me.

"Yea I know, but you have me now... and if imma be all honest with you, I feel alone too." I say the last part in a whisper.

She giggles at me while I try to lighten up the mood. "Your too cute." she says while trying to cover up the big smile on her face.

I move her hands down to her lap and look at her in her eyes.

"Your smile is too pretty to cover up babygirl." I say and she blushes while continuing to smile, but this time she shows her teeth. They were so white and pretty.

"Thank you Chris." She finally responds and touches my arm for reassurance.

"Anything to make you smile girl." I say and we laugh.

We both stare at the pool water and I feel like we are both thinking the same thing.

"Wanna get into the pool?" I ask with a slight smirk on my face.