Chapter 21

Dani❤️

Dani❤️

I hear the birds chirping and I move around in my bed as a ray of sunlight comes in direct view of my eyes waking me up.

What time is it? I thought to myself as I roll over to grab my phone, but then winced at the pain I was feeling in my head.

I don't feel too good.

I rushed out of my bed and made my way quickly to the bathroom and found myself barfing up everything I ate from last night.

I heard a knock outside of the door and flushed the toilet and quickly washed my hands.

"Chris, what are doing here?" I raised an eyebrow, because I was very confused on why this nigga was in my house.

Wait, was I that drunk? Oh gosh I hope we didn't-

"I drove you and Bri here last night remember because y'all were lit and hella drunk. I slept in that chair in your room, I hope you didn't mind I was just a lil tispy and mad tired." He said breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Oh... well-"

"And before you ask, no we did not do anything last night. I respect you Dani, I wouldn't take advantage of you like that." He shrugged and his eyes wonder around the bathroom.

I bit my lip and take in his features. Damn he is one fine ass ex-boyfriend I tell ya.

"Well thank you for getting us to the house safely. And thank you for being honest wimme. You've done well Christopher." I chuckle and he joins in as we give eachother a friendly hug.

I know I don't remember everything from the accident, but I do remember some memories and moments me and Chris shared.

I know that he is really good guy. Talented, kind, wholesome, and such a good father to Royalty. Thinking of him makes me smile and I just can't help that.

"Eh it was nun that I couldn't do, you know I always gotchu." He said with a small smile showing his dimples.

I smile back of course. Mm this man is scrumptious, I can just can eat him up.

"Well I am actually bout to head to the studio if you wanna come and hang." He says.

"Hmmm let me think... I think I am gonna pass..." I say and he looks at me with a small frown and seemed a little dissappointed.

"Sike! I am down ian got shit to do today, I don't have physical therapy until tuesday." I say considering it is sunday.

"Ight coo, I'm glad you said yes I haven't chilled with you in a while. It's gonna be fun." He plastered a half smirk, half smile on his face.