Chapter 9

My girl Dani is so cute😍

                               Dani's POV😍

                               Dani's POV😍

I put a few slices of bacon in the pan and turn on the stove. I am currently cooking breakfast for me and Chris. Chris is still sleep, so I decided why not?

I soon feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, rocking me from side to side.

"Goodmorning cutie" I hear Chris whisper in my ear with his raspy voice.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." We both begin laughing and he gave me a slight nudge.

"Whatchu making?"

"Just the average breakfast... Eggs, Bacon, and Biscuits." I gave him a tight smile and he just smiled back.

"Oh sounds good."

Ding Dong!

I watch Chris as he walks to the door revealing a woman that I am guessing is his mom along with his daughter Royalty.

I am so glad I had something appropriate on because that would of been really awkward if not. I had on one of Chris' big white t-shirts and some tightes.

"Hey baby boy what you doing, it's smells like you cooking some breakfast! You got enough for me and Ro?" I hear her say as she walks through the house holding Royalty's hand.

"Yeah ma, but ian the one cooking." Chris says while laughing and his mom looks up at me.

"Oh... and who might this be?" She looks at me with a raised eyebrow while picking up royalty and holding her on her hip.

At this point I am very nervous because this is my first time meeting Chris' mom and his daughter. She prolly thinks I'm some hoe.

"This is Danielle... my girlfriend" Chris says making me break away from my thoughts.

I was taken back at the word 'girlfriend' because me and Chris haven't even discussed the topic of being in a relationship yet. I still feel like it's still pretty early, but I can discuss that with him later. Right now I'm just here to make a good impression.

"You never mentioned her before." Chris shrugs his shoulders and she gives Chris a look before redirecting her attention to me. I was a little embarrassed at her comment but I just shook it off and started to be myself.

"You can call me Dani it's less formal." I giggle and we shake hands. I look over to Royalty on Joyce's hip, and then she puts her down, so she was standing.

"Well it's nice to meet you Dani. I am Joyce, or some may call me Mama J. I am Chris' mother... which you prolly already know."