Chapter 5

Chris' POV                                                                                  Monday 11:00AM

Chris' POV

Monday 11:00AM

As I adjust my self in bed to wake up, I hear my phone ringing. Royalty (Ro) and my baby mama, Nia, are trying to Facetime me. "Hey wassup?"

"Heyy daddy!!!" I hear Ro say with her face all in the camera.

"Hey princess, daddy miss you." I say with a big smile. Ro is coming to see me this weekend and I been missing her, so I know we finna have fun.

"I miss you too daddy." Ro says and then Nia finally speaks up.

"That's actually the reason we called cuz Ro been sayin' she misses you." She says with a slight chuckle.

Me and Nia had our differences in the past when Ro was born, and we still do til' this day, but we make it work for our daughter and that's all that matters. She still supports me, I support her, and then we move on with our lives bacause we still care and respect eachother even though the feelings aren't there.

They put their faces in the camera and start posing like they were taking pictures. I take a screenshot of them as they start making funny, kissy faces.

 I take a screenshot of them as they start making funny, kissy faces

(Nia and Royalty) *Screenshot*

"You ready to have fun wimme this weekend Ro?" I ask her.

"Yessss daddy I'm so exciteddd!" She says while cheesing, showing all of her teeth.

"Ight Chris, well we are about to go eat and spend time with your mom, so we will catcha later." She says. "Ight cool bye guys."

I end the Facetime call and walk straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

After I get out of the shower I check my phone and it is currently 12:20PM.

I make my way downstairs and get some chips and dip. I get a buzz on my phone and as soon as I'm about to check it, I get a knock on my door.

As I open the door I am greeted with my nigga Tyga. "Wassup bro!" He says enthusiastically while we dap eachother up.

"Ayo wassup, what's been good witchu?" I ask him, and we start to chill on the couch.