Chapter 1

Dani's POV💜

                               Dani's POV💜

I get to the studio a little early considering it's 8:56. I put all my stuff in my personal locker and then I go to stretch. I see Bri come up to hug me so i held my arms out to hug in return.

"Hey Bri, your ready for this new dance?" I say excited.

"Yes girl, I'm a lil nervous doe, but you know how I get" She replies and we both laugh.

"Girl you know you always do good." I tell her and she smiles.

Our choreographer, Mrs. Kelsey, comes to the center and gives us a pep talk and pairs us up before we begin practicing. She pairs me up with a guy named Josh and he is really talented, I think he is the best male dancer here tbh, so I'm glad she paired us up.

We are dancing to "Savage" by the queen, MeganTheeStallion. I love her so much. I only met her once and that was through social media because she saw me dance.

Me and Josh practice atleast 10 times before our choreographer lets us know that it is time to get ready for the real deal. She chose a pair to perform first, and then she chose me and Josh to be the second pair to perform.

After the first pair go it's time for me and Josh. We began and we were so in sync. We both kept up with eachother's pace and killed it. When we finished we did a fun, goofy pose at the end.

"That was great!" I told josh and we gave eachother a high five.

"Yea Dani you were amazing, I loved the energy." He flashes me a smile.

One funny story is that me and josh used to actually be really close. I used to have a crush on him and he had one on me. We decided not to date because of our dance careers. We just wanted to keep it professional, and over time I stopped having feelings for him and we now are just friends.

Bri and her partner go out and kill it! She is so talented.

Once every pair and small group is done doing the dance we all got water and gathered our things.

"Hey guys gather around." Mrs. Kelsey says raising her voice for all to hear.

"You all did amazing and I think you guys deserve to have some fun tonight, maybe some crew bonding?" She questions us.

"We can go to the club in LA it's only 10 minutes away." She continues. Everyone mumbles in agreement saying 'yes' or 'I'm down'.

Bri stands next to me and we both smile at eachother waiting for Mrs. Kelsey to finish her talk. Once she finishes me and Bri go gather up our belongings and begin to conversate.