Chapter 10

Omniscient

Chris sits on the floor in the living room playing barbies with Royalty as he waits for the pizza that he had put in the oven to notify him that it's ready.

When he hears the timer go off he gets up toward the kitchen and takes the pizza out. He then turns on the tv, letting the food cool down, still leaving royalty on the floor near him where he can still see her play.

He sat down on the couch and began scrolling through different channels when he stopped on one channel and heard that TMZ was discussing him in topic.

He mentally sighed to himself knowing that TMZ always had something up their sleeve trying to expose him and tell his business to the whole world 24/7.

The woman began to speak and he could read exactly what she was saying on the bottom of the screen as she delivered the news.

"Chris Brown has reportedly been spotted holding hands with his new potential lover and enjoying his free time with his daughter, Royalty, at Bolboa Park in San Diego, California. Chris' love interest goes by the name of Danielle Curiel and there has been rumors that this item has been seen together before, and have been talking for quite some time now. One thing that has everyone wondering is... will Danielle be able to play the new mommy role and put up with Chris' problematic life? Well you heard it hear first guys on TMZ !"

Chris just sat there with wide eyes, stuck on stupid. (A/n teehee see what i did there).

~

                                 Dani's POV💛

Dani's POV💛

I just finished brushing my teeth and now I am getting ready to get in the shower, when I get a whole bunch of notifications on my phone.

Why are people blowing me up right now? I just need some time to relax because it's been a while.

I look on my phone realizing that it's not my friends who are blowing me up, but instead, different fan pages and major social media sights are filling my phone up with notifs.

My heart starts to race as I see me and Chris' name being tagged on nearly every blog or major social media page.

I begin to read one of the articles on TMZ because it was the most popular.

"New mommy roll" ? I thought to myself. What the hell is that suppose to mean?

I'm not trying to step in as a new the "new mommy" I was just simply spending time with my boyfriend and his daughter. Nothing more and nothing less.