Chapter 22

May 1, 2020
Los Angeles, CA

May 1, 2020Los Angeles, CA

Christopher🤭

"Aren't you excited that your birthday and your new album is coming out in 4 days?!" Dani screams in excitement.

"Hell yeah I'm excited, I would be a fool if I said I wasn't. This is gonna be a big day for me and I want you to be apart of every moment." I give her a toothy smile.

"Aweeee" she walks up to me pinching my cheeks, making baby faces, and treating me like I was a baby.

I stood there for a few seconds and made faces like I didn't want to be touched and treated this way, but I would be lyin' if I said I didn't like it.

It has currently been 7 months since we broke up and since Dani's accident. And a lot has happened within the past few months we started speaking to eachother again.

Dani and I are strictly friends. She is interested in her physical therapist, David. I honestly hated the nigga at first, but there is honestly nothing to hate on, it was just me being jealous.

Her and David aren't dating but are more so talking, trying to get to know eachother better and simply go on casual dates once in a while, but nothing super serious yet.

Well as for me, I am seeing someone who I think is special... Ammika. We are also casually dating, but also have sex from time to time.

I don't try to be all up in Dani business, but I do just wonder if she fuckin' this dude she interested in. Again it ain't my business, but it's just the thought that lingers in my mind.

Dani was furious with me at first when she found out I was messing with Ammika again, and was about to cut off our friendship. But, we had a deep conversation and settled things and she finally let it be in the past and still be cool with me.

*Flashback*

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Dani snaps.

All I could do is sit there in silence and just let her yell at me because I felt extremely guilty.

At this moment, we were chilling at her crib when shit hit the fan.

"And you wonder why I never got back with yo stupid ass. I knew you had feelings for this girl while we were dating that's why you decided to fuck her behind my back, and now that we aren't together you decide to cuff her... that's all the proof I need." She yelled waving her hands everywhere.